24/7 testing facility in Michigan

My point may have been lost. No testing facility in Michigan has a consistent 2-3 day turn around, if any say they have a 5-7 day turn around they’re lying, if they say 7-10 turn around they’re in most cases lying, expect 10-14/14-21 day turn around. Yes some may try to get you in bed by offering a quickie once or twice, but that love affair will end quick like, and since you are not a licensed entity your priority is low just like anyone wanting to get hemp tested, many labs will deny hemp outright, so you have to just say it is cannabis. I know one lab who will not test any patient/caregiver samples. My sarcasm was if you want 2-3 days, you’re better off opening your own. Without in house analytics, R&D is crippled and pointless with the way things are now.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s been my experience too. Usually the spott is 3-4 days on a rush. Last one was 8. Just under two weeks on a not rushed test. But this is just for potency so those longer times are probably accurate for full state compliant testing.

Half the testing facilities will test stuff as hemp. Half I have to put it in under my med card.

The updated price is: $10,810. Made in the USA.

If you are interested send me a message, I work for SRI. The 310MM Gas Chromatograph tests for cannabinoids (including raw/acid forms, THCa, CBDa, THCVa, etc.), terpenes, and residual solvents. It has a built in hydrogen generator that uses distilled water. It is portable, requiring electricity to operate.

4 hours of free training is included, at the corporate office in Southern California (Torrance, CA). Unlimited tech support for life, including after hours and weekends.

We have a YouTube channel with instructional videos. You can request a video topic as well.

It is a popular instrument many persons on this forum have for in-house testing and R&D.

1 Like

Any luck at steadfast?

Iron labs is another

Psi as well. But I dont like referring psi, as we set them up 7yrs back. 1 cola, cut in 3 pieces. All labeled different strain. All 3 came back with wide variances of tcc numbers.

I use iron labs and psi also. Both are also slow as molasses, and neither are really trustworthy imo.

Hey @SummerSRI does your equipment/ downloads cover delta 8&10?

1 Like

You can measure any cannabinoid in existence, as long as you have a standard. You can obtain them through various companies such as restek, sigma aldrich and others.

Every hydrocarbon has their own unique combustion time when heated, right? So when you inject a uL of delta 8 standard into the GC, it will have a peak that you then label (retention line) as D8 then press save.

All future samples injected can then measure for the potency of D8 as well as the other cannabinoids that you have previously calibrated with by injecting standards.

When you come to SRI for free training, we give you what we call a 333 standard. It is a combination of THC, CBD, and CBN. Just to get you started and familiarized with calibrating standards.

2 Likes

See, I go and talk shit and sure enough I just got results from samples I dropped off 2days ago.

2 Likes

What lab?

The spott

We can test your samples here in Kentucky with a quick turnaround.

1 Like

Delta 8 & 10?

We already do Δ8 among 17 others and I just found a source for the Δ10 standard. My scientists can get it into the run, but it won’t be validated just yet.

1 Like

(6aR,9S)-Δ10-THC and (6aR,9R)-Δ10-THC are what I’m seeing.

Blockquote

I would actually disagree. I am consistently getting 3 - 7 day turnarounds when I’m told 5-7 FWIW.

Viridis and Cambium treat me really well.

1 Like

What are your turnaround time and prices like?

That’s good you’re getting quick turn arounds with them, and that’s to be expected with the newer labs with not very many established clients yet, Viridis is 10 months into business and Cambium just hit 3 months. What tests are you getting 3-7 days on, potency or full panel? Thanks for sharing.

Well actually Viridis is only a couple months into being able to do full compliance testing and Cambium is only about a month into doing full compliance testing. They are two of the newest labs in the state. I’m getting that kind of turnaround time on full compliance testing. I have a great relationship with most of the CEO’s for all the testing labs here in Michigan and it also helps that we have probably 1000 15lb batches of product to test, so I have some leverage in being able to ensure I get good TAT.

Even with PSI or The Spott, I’m usually never waiting longer than 10 business days, which isn’t too unreasonable.

1 Like

Our turnaround times vary, but we get some results out in 24 hours and others a few days. It depends on the matrix type and the request of the client. Check out our website and get in touch there, so I can quote you and log in a formal request. I’ll need to source the Δ10 and talk the the lab about how quickly we can get it out. First sample will take a little longer compared to routine testing into the future.

Steadfast lab is 7 business days turnaround guaranteed. Ive done at least 10 tests this month all 7 business days or less. However i dont think theyre doing caregiver samples ATM

MI labs just started getting their rec licenses. Maybe more will be online with better terms

Isn’t steadfast charging 1.5x to 2x for full complaince testing for a 7 day turnaround? That’s how it was represented to me when they started doing 7 day TAT.