2100$ for brand new 5LB extractor loop extractor

This 5LB extractor is at "780 NOGALES ST UNIT B ,CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748 ".

1. This system is for running with cooling chiller, the pressure is 150PSI, the temperature is -40C.
  2. Collection tray can be removed from the collection tank.
  3. 5pcs more gaskets for every size in the system.
  4. 2 pcs more stainless steel hose.
  5. Spare ports for connecting with heater and chiller.
  6. Equiped with CRC: 3 sintered filter, the filter size is 1um, 5um and 10um respectively.

Price: 2,100 USD
Tax and duty included, the freight to your door needs to be calculated according to your receiving address)

Whatspp: +86 13193793883
Email: Sales003@gzfanbolun.com

1 Like

Proof of ownership?

I would take a picture with the package, but they are at warehouse already. The 5LB package is the big one underneath.

I recorded a video for intruducing this extractor for the old customer.

U fit the rack… honey pot,crc,mole sieve, 2 columns, that huge statinless steel solvent tank on wheels all inside that box…idk batman

1 Like

Yes. Correct.
135 * 66 * 78cm, 285kg is the packing information.

@StoneD bottom crate :octopus::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rack is also made of u chanel, so I imagine it might ship broken down in that crate but I’m just speculating.

3 Likes

@GroovyOctopusLabs

He said the 5lb extractor is the big box on bottom i just don’t see rack and all fitting in that and w that tall solvent tank on wheels…i have someone highly interested

The shelf can be disassembled. The customer can reassemble it after receiving it. So the shelf can be put into the box.

IMG_8171

1 Like

5LB extractor.
I wish I could be there and crack it open to show your guys there really has a whole set of 5LB extractor in it. :melting_face:

1 Like

I believe it

:rofl: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Seriously, 2100$ for this whole set brand new extractor. You buy it from me, then resell it for a better price. A very economical idea

@Killa12345 opinons o great one lol no but for real. Can it be flipped for more…

@melonjuice dm u

After speaking to them on the phone I’m very skeptical about this…i think its a scam. An asian woman asnwered and with every question i asked she screams to the back asking someone i nevef could hear. I just don’t know. She spoke great english shes in china but her friend has the crate in america…her english got really good talking about the price

That sounds like every other china reseller on this site. I’d doubt that its a straight scam, its just low quality Chinese shit.

Do you really think any of these chinese sales people can answer technical cls questions?

2 Likes

Just pay with an American Express or PayPal. $2100 is possible if they are trying to dump them. It’s the cheaper rack option.

Don’t see why people wouldn’t take a shot. At $2100 I wouldn’t expect it to be ready to use and need maybe a little modification but it looks like all the stuff is there

4 Likes

I am tempted to pick up a 1 or 2 lb rack unit since the price is so low, perhaps I can inspect the quality of the welds, gaskets, ect. in person before buying. Would that be possible? @melonjuice

1 Like

NO its in a crate said by OP …lmao

Well then open the damn crate

1 Like