2020 Flower Crop For Sale $65.00 a pound

We have 2020 flower left. Will take $65.00 a pound plus shipping, need room for this years crop. This is very good flower, machine trimmed, seedless, high CBD, good nose and Delta 9 complaint. Email me for more information. Thank you,

5 Likes

0.7 and 0.73% THC on the test results?

2 Likes

.12 d9

3 Likes

How much THC and THCA?

Those tests look like they are post harvest.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for raising the total THC from 0.3% to 1% and doing testing post-harvest.

That’s just not what the current laws are in a majority of states or with the US postal service. There’s a reason this stuff is $65/lb for quick sale.

95cf4427431264de7d43cbc60a42c667

8 Likes

If you look at the majority of coas on this site the total thc is above .3. It’s damn near impossible to get decent cbd and stay below.3 thc. Currently I believe there are at least 22 states that are going by delta 9. Stuff looks pretty good to me. Shot u a dm!

11 Likes

What’s your MOQ for that price?

1 Like

Oh, that’s hilarious.

I don’t really have a dog in this fight. I’m in a rec state and I’m not doing hemp cultivation consulting anymore, although I have seen USPS have many more seizures with COVID. Let’s go eat some 500mg edibles!

2 Likes

I think you missed my point. The current law is 0.3% Total THC 30 days before harvest.

2 Likes

Depends which state that applies. Over 0.3% TOTAL is still illegal to ship via USPS or across state lines based on the 2018 Farm Bill.

3 Likes

I am only required to test before harvest.

You’re lucky that’s the only time you have to test. I’m surprised they don’t make you test after harvest, before selling.

In good ol WI the farmer must test before harvest to determine if they can harvest or destroy a hot crop. I’m no hemp farmer, so I have no idea if they are required to retest after harvest before attempting to sell, but I wouldn’t want to buy large amounts of biomass of any sort without a recent coa that actually reflects the product being sold. A lot can change between a pre-harvest test and actual post harvest, end results.

Pretty sure law enforcement will go by whatever their lab has for test results on questionable/confiscated material over whatever coa is sent along with it. Not saying I know the law all that well, but wouldn’t want to play around shipping hot hemp. Might as well just move real weed if you’re risking the same penalties. Too many variables in interstate hemp commerce for my liking.

Welcome to the future @Bumpy! I agree with your observations. Can’t really go wrong for 65 bucks! If I was a fan of hemp, I’d snag a few for sure. Probably get enough cannabinoids without it already, but this would be great for someone who doesn’t want to get high.

3 Likes

They recently relaxed the law on hot hemp if it is under 1% total THC it won’t be the same penalty as cannabis.

2 Likes

I vaguely remember something like that from a while back. Makes things a little less worrisome.

2 Likes

Thanks you, Glenna

I guess let who ever is interested check into the laws of their state.

1 Like

Hot. I like it.

Man why can’t it be 1% D9 so shit like this can be avoided

1 Like

Not hot here in New York, it meets the Delta 9 threshold!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish I was in NY

And wish I had the market for hemp flower