2020 Flower Crop For Sale $65.00 a pound

Me too!!

1 Like

Can someone elaborateā€¦

Some of the 52 states habe thc d9 and some total d9 and some dont account for thca d9?

How the hell can you do bussiness with eachotherā€¦?

I like the notion that thca would not be considered as d9 as it is scientifically correct but if GC is the standard for your national lab you could be in serious trouble.

Nice flowers btw! Hope 2021 will be eben better

2 Likes

Good looking stuff OP!

To answer you, Post harvest COAs are technically meaningless. You determine if it is ā€œcertified hempā€ before harvest. Sampling flower afterwards is nice and all, but legally, the COA that travels with the material is the PreHarvest certification COA. Nobody shows you that one because it will show 2-4% CBD.

Example. Notice the big ā€œPASSED AS CALIFORNIA INDUSTRIAL HEMPā€. You also have 30days after sample and certification to harvest, which allows for continuing increase in cannabinoids. This flower after harvest tested 14% CBD and .62 total T, but that is irrelevant because the attached is what matters to travel.

4 Likes

This makes sense, cause in EU we sample in the 2 week is inspwctor demandsā€¦

And then your in the clear unless runing something. Illicit in the garden:)

But otherwise I saw one 0.26:6cbd flower in whole of 2020 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just like some states allow Rec Cannabis, Med Cannabis, and some nothing. Federal Law - State Laws

Unsure why everybody is jumping on this calling it hot and meme bombing itā€™s obviously delta 9 compliant which many states go by. Seems like a good buy for prerolls or something

@BestBudsHempFarm next season you should hire a wook well versed in cannabis industry trends and a decent photographer, will pay off for you tenfold

4 Likes

What does a full lb look like? Good nugs left or all smalls?

1 Like

Any isomers of tetrahidrocannabinol are regarded as thcā€¦ Being illegalā€¦

Makes sense since thca and thc are basically the same molecule withouy the - COOHā€¦

Sooo I would be super stoked if we had an allowing d9thca rule like the one being described in this particular situation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

edit.

Whatever you want to buy.

Thanks, Bumpy.

Thanks for sticking up for me. I feel like I went out on stage and everyone threw stones or maybe rocks at me. Some people not at all interest in or involved in hemp at all. I was brought up and taught, If you donā€™t have something good to say, keep it to yourself.

4 Likes

Thanks, BigM.

1 Like

You could easily charge double that if you get proper pics/videos and get it in front of the right person

Donā€™t mind the trolls

5 Likes

Youā€™re perfectly fine in Tennessee. The more THCA the better LoL

4 Likes

The flower at the price is an amazing deal.

I do sometimes cringe at how some people regularly treat anyone hopping on the forum.

6 Likes

Yes they were post harvest.

Where can I find your email address?

The flower arrived yesterday. Great nuggets. Very pleased. Thanks. Sorry about the confusion with delivery. They had dropped it off at apartment at back of shop. All good. Glad I tried future. Be in touch again very soon :sunglasses:

1 Like

Honestly just to reiterate Iā€™d take a couple nice videos/pictures of full lbs, close up, far away, more pictures the betterā€¦ and youā€™ll get way more orders guaranteed. This took half a year to grow might as well spend a half hour taking decent pictures. No way to know what we are looking at here

4 Likes