2019 CBG For Sale

I dunno, but I feel like they already can. Do they have to sell Isolated CBG in order to advertise that the molecule is in their store?

I mean our Full Spectrum oil generally has 4% CBG just in the crude and thats before cleaning it up. I think that is kind of standard in the industry. Which makes me wonder why someone would pay 10X for a product that is formulated with CBG to be 50% CBG and 50% CBD or something. Does anyone even know if that difference in molecule would actually make a difference on any level? Or are we just adding new Isolated cannabinoids at a mark up because we can?

4 Likes

Interested in CBG seeds/clones for a small grow. Would you have any for sale or just the flower?

CBG is pretty amazing. My favorite of them all so far, without a doubt. It’s effects are drastically different than CBD, with a very uplifting, energetic, highly focused feeling…I hate drawing the comparison, but it really does feel like a natural aderall.

9 Likes

Sounds like what I get from Delta 8…by the way, hello from downtown Pinewood.

4 Likes

How’re the terps?

1 Like

The Oregon cbd cbg strain has no nose. There’s some better ones out there

D-bol is better lol

1 Like

The pharmacology of CBG, it’s a very strong Alpha 2 andergenic receptor agonist

1 Like

What’s that mean?

I like how it starts with “despite the relatively few investigational studies conduction”

4 Likes

conducted*

1 Like

Some future clinical applications related to CBG’s effects

“1. Stimulation of α-2 receptors in the central and autonomic nervous systems may produce
which of the following effects?”

“(1) sedation (2) analgesia (3) transient hypertension”

My question is what is CBG’s preferability on α-2 (a/b/c) isoform which determine it’s physiological role?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/40680019_Evidence_that_the_plant_cannabinoid_cannabigerol_is_a_highly_potent_a2adrenoceptor_agonist_and_moderately_potent_5HT1A_receptor_antagonist

3 Likes

Pretty solid summary of CBG in this white paper.

To say that this genetic has “No Nose” is an exaggeration. Its definitely not the terpiest strain, but it smells and tastes nice and smooth.

9 Likes

Send me a sample and I’ll post a review haha🤙

1 Like

To be honest, the main differences of “effect” that I have experienced with CBD vs CBG isolates were experimented through inhalation. Have you done any self experimentation with CBG isolate? Just curious.

I think CBG is going to have amazing applications to the market, especially as it starts to become more affordable. CBD isolate used to be a fortune not too long ago…

*also tried dabbing a 98% CBN distillate :exploding_head:

1 Like

Compared to other strains it has no nose. It tastes like mushrooms when u smoke it. Not like illegal ones like grocery store ones. And the effects weren’t much in my honest opinion compared to high powered cbd strains. The nugs look super pretty tho like super pretty. The crystals are different extremely delicate you can blow them off like a dandelion.

1 Like

500mg of pure CBG orally provided zero effect for me. I’ve dabbed 80% CBG distillate as well with zero effects.

How do you know the effects are not placebo without rigorous double blind studies?

5 Likes

High cbd flower all the way!

Mushrooms? Hmm that’s super different. Trichomes As fragile as Dandelions? Sounds like it reacts as if was fragile aged material even though we know it was just harvested…could be the way it was dried. I wonder if all high CBG strains will be this way at first - Eastern European hemp “nose”.

Very curios your effects were lacking. Did you combust the flower itself or did you extract then dab? Been trying to get back east an order some - Cheers to you for trying & reporting!

Again, I disagree about the nose, but smell is subjective. I stuffed my trunk with as much of it as I could and the guy at the gas station made a comment on the way home. He definitely didn’t ask why I had so many mushrooms with me…

The trichomes are certainly strange and fragile though, regardless of how its been dried

Our COAs are showing less than .1% THCa, no CBD, and 14% Cbga. Haven’t tested the terps yet, but they are certainly low. Smoked a joint of it, could feel the high behind my eyes :man_shrugging:t3:

But as with CBD, the medicinal aspects are the goal here, not the recreational high of THC

6 Likes