2019 CBG For Sale

I’ll have CBG flower, compliant crude and disty, and isolate for sale most of this year.

Next Tuesday I’ll be grabbing my first batch of flower, probably 10-15lbs worth

1lb min, 5lb max

Compliant crude and disty, as well as isolate will be available in November. $25k/kg on the isolate and undetermined on the crude and disty.

Hit me up

24 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: beautiful flower.

1 Like

Ya they killed it this year

4 Likes

I dont see a verified slanger flair after your name @Future. Best to go read the post about verification and send samples + COA to @Future

46 Likes

You beat me too it lol. @Future please stop spamming and get verified.

15 Likes

Fun fact, only verified Slangers have permission to post in this subcategory.

Don’t worry, I’ve thoroughly tested the product. It’s fire

Also, members can have multiple tags, you can choose which one you want to display as default.

15 Likes

Haha it’s a joke. Would be funnier if you actually mailed yourself samples tho.

In all seriousness i hope you make some :moneybag: on this website, it’s def made other people a lot, both in sales and in leveling up

7 Likes

This site costs me very little to host, and has built me an incredible amount of social capital. I’m more than satisfied with the trade off, and am beyond stoked that so many people are making money through it :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

36 Likes

what numbers are you hitting on that cbg flower, not only on cbg but on the other guys as well? looks beautiful

1 Like

I think you are due $10…

10 Likes

14% cbga
.2% cbg
.13% thca
.04% D9

19 Likes

thats sick, cbd?

Nada.

1 Like

price on that exotic cannabinoid flower?

$1200/lb

5 Likes

Holy fuck the cbg market is crazy

dayyummm…it does look super fire tho

Indoor, outdoor or greenhouse?

Outdoor

3 Likes

Ill take a lb of the cbg flower. Also please send pricing for the crude when available.