2019 CBG For Sale

Shoot me a DM for payment details

1 Like

I’m not a farmer, so I don’t know how it works here, but can you buy seeds or a cutting of one of something like this?

1 Like

Yup. The farmers I work with buy all of their seeds from OregonCBDseeds.com

2 Likes

Why did people plant huge fields of cbd when they could of been increasing profits 5x or whatever isolate sells for these days with cbg?

That’s the question we asked ourselves fall of 2018. Watch everyone switch to CBG for 2020 :joy: We will be growing a hemp strain with a different dominant cannabinoid next summer

14 Likes

Best of luck man maybe your sons sons will be set for life :slight_smile:

My son will be, so I don’t see why his son wouldn’t be. But niche cannabinoids are only the smallest % of that. They will be set because of the empire of food forests I am building

14 Likes

Good God I can’t stop thinking about that flower. Hopefully there’s some left. I want some lol pm inbound

Can someone chime in on the different response you have experienced, if any, between CBG flower or extract compared to regular CBD dominant material?

CBC? Or?

What are you asking for the flower?

He said 1200/lb

1 min and 5 max

3 Likes

I’m curious on what everyone see’s as the benefit of CBG in the market at such a high cost?

Seems like it’s pretty hard to justify the price point to a consumer that doesn’t understand what it is when you aren’t allowed to make any claims about it or what it does.

Just curious what all your thoughts are on why someone would buy a CBG product over a CBD product that is cheaper and has a minor amount of CBG already present?

2 Likes

CBG is different than CBD, that’s enough of a reason for someone to want to try it. You can’t make claims on CBD as well, no different with CBG and THC.

Science needs access to all of the cannabinoids for medical research. For recreational users, I suspect it’s about experimentation.

2 Likes

I cannot make medical claims at my shop, but I can tell people my experiences with it “I find that cbg helps me more with X”

I am also considering putting a few QR codes or a tablet to unaffiliated online resources about said cannabinoids, that way all im doing is providing hyperlinks not making claims

1 Like

I think that would still be looked at as making claims but I could totally be wrong I’m no lawyer.

You guys think there is enough research behind CBG to actually back up any claims that are being made?

I agree science needs access to the cannabinoids for research but I’m having a hard time seeing a consumer paying 10X cost on a molecule without any knowledge or reason to purchase it other than it’s new. So just trying to figure out what everyone else’s thoughts are on CBG because I must be looking at it wrong.

1 Like

Lemme find out you really have a cbn strain -_-

Heard rumors Oregon cbd is working on a cbn strain,

Idk how the fuck that would work since cbn isnt produced naturally by the plant

GMO?

3 Likes

Exactly cbn strain​:joy::rofl: it’s probably cbc if anything. And as for cbg who knows it’s new all I know is the Oregon cbd cbg stain has 0 nose. Good blasting material haha

2 Likes

Can I send you some disty or a couple carts? If you need anymore material, let me know. We have TONS of it right now - would love your opinion. I’ll have CoA’s back in a couple days. HMU if you’re ever in Nashville - would love to show you our operations. -Joshua

Consumer education isn’t there in the federal market for it to make sense but states with matured legal cannabis markets have educated consumers looking for a a spectrum of cannabinoids. So the distillate and isolate makes sense in those markets.

I personally, am of the belief that cannabinoids work best together rather than isolated. If they are isolated they should be introduced to other terpenes or cannabinoids.

Maybe it will all just depend on marketing; will all of the Shell’s have “CBG here!” Signs next year?

2 Likes