$200 Hawaiian sun grown CBG Smokable flower

$200 Tropical Hawaiian CBG exotic smokable flower! 100% EU compliant. 18% CBG basically non-detect THC. Grown on the Hawaiian island of Kauai, the garden island. There is no substitute for Hawaiian sun :sun_with_face: grown Flowers… this was grown using all Korean natural farming style techniques, indigenous micro organisms, fermented plant juices, lactic acid bacteria‘s, fermented fish acids, even made our own biochar from guava tree cleared from Fields… lots of care and love into this fantastic flower 200 pounds available. We could offer a hand trim for another hundred dollars make a total of $300 per pound

22 Likes

Ill take 2

3 Likes

Beautiful!
Happy to make that happen for you my friend
Send to your shipping info
Name
Shipping address
Phone number
Email

3 Likes

Ill take one looks great

3 Likes

Looks great! Interested in one as well

3 Likes

Great thank you, I appreciate that! Please DM contact in shipping information

Fantastic! Thank you for expressing interest, happy to answer any questions comments or concerns. You can direct message me as well happy to help anyway I can

1 Like

This is what it looks like untrimmed, still not much leaf at all we did a really good field trim well they were still growing right before harvest

3 Likes

How do i purchase these? Can u pm me ur number

1 Like

hey there thanks for reaching out to connect, be happy to help you. I’ll PM you my number

Are you ready for me to ship you out some smokable flower from Hawaii

1 Like

Is anyone doing extraction on the islands?

1 Like

Yes, I’m on Kauai we are doing extraction

2 Likes

Beautiful from the pictures!

1 Like

So are you interested in extraction, are you here on the islands?

1 Like

No, we are located in California. I do spend a good deal of time on both Hawaii Island and Kauai each year. We’ve been working with extraction customers for about 5 years now. Our other two industries are Pharma and Food & beverage. We work with a number of spirits companies on the islands.

That’s a beautiful bud, in pic number 3, but it’s covered in spider mites. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah I see the little webs but I never saw mites maybe Just a spider? There were little spiders on the plants but they weren’t mites their actual spiders

1 Like

I noticed some little webs and was like yo started looking around and then found a little spider :spider: I don’t have a problem with spiders in the garden :potted_plant: so left him alone, and then I noticed almost a spider on every plant it was like each plant had its own spider little gardening spiders :spider:

6 Likes

@Octave ecology is beautiful :framed_picture:

1 Like