$200 Hawaiian sun grown CBG Smokable flower

Hell yeah, that’s the reality of nature. It’s easy to forget how many spiders there are when you don’t see em. Until

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just trimmed a couple more up

2 Likes

@Octave

Do you have any cbd flower? I havent heard back from the other guy about 1lb cbd and 1lb cbg flower.

I’m looking for 1lb each.

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out, I grew very limited CBD flower, and I have not sent any in for a COA yet, focused mostly on things I knew would be EU compliant and compliant here in Hawaii they’re very strict they’re happy to mow your field if it goes hot :hot_face: that being said my partner in Oregon has absolute fire Cbd

2 Likes

That’s the Electra he probably has about a dozen cultivars that look like that there around $250 a pound whole sale depending on quantity

1 Like

Well shoot me the cbd and cbg payment info in a dm. I’ll send payment asap.

I’m not too worried about hot cbd, just as long as it tests clean.

See (other guy), ya snooze you lose.

1 Like

@Demontrich
:pray:

Hi,
Is there any chance I can try a sample,
And buy a half pound ? (100)
Is pay pal accepted?
Also what else is on your menu as of now?
Thank you for your time, have an amazing day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, we except pay pal, yes half pound

1 Like

Thank you. Perfect!

1 Like

Hey @Octave would I be able to do the same order as him for a half pound? Flower looks beautiful btw

3 Likes

Thank you! and yes, please bare with us we are moving slow, The USDA and the HI department of AG are collaberating the SOP for moving product. The new SOP is every transaction has to have a report filled out just to move from farm to our facility to trim and pack. that takes three to four days to process the request, then we have to do another transport report another 3 to 4 days. I will ask for payment once I have the tracking for you

5 Likes

Any word on the 3oz cbg you were gonna resend me a few weeks back?

2 Likes

Still taking orders? DM me please. Interested in both flower and trim. Thanks.

@Octave

2 day bump

2 Likes

Im on Kauai right now, do you folks sell in any local shops?

4 Likes

Bueller
Bueller
Bueller

I’ve been more than patient.

4 Likes

Its not stoner time this is island time :joy:

2 Likes

You have until friday to respond before I air our dirty laundry over this transaction. I have been way more than patient with this issue.

Elvis has left the forum, as well as @Octave apparently.

4 Likes

Any update on orders for this flower looks top notch and I’m I’m need of some different cultivars on CBG.