2 Px1's, -90 Julabo chiller, 4 -50 Precision chillers, 50L RotoVap with Chiller, 3-4 OSS Set Ups, 4 Anion Haskell Style Pumps. TAKING ALL OFFERS

What is the make and model of the 50L rotovap?

@TheTomatoGuy IMG_5696.pdf (2.4 MB) IMG_5697.pdf (2.5 MB) IMG_5698.pdf (2.2 MB) IMG_5702.pdf (401.5 KB)

Please see above pics of 50L.

@TheTomatoGuy You can see we bought it new for approx 25k with the chiller and pump. Id let it go for half that.

Are all of the PX1 columns and hoses TSSA certified for high pressure? Seems like a good deal.

@PolyC Yes and it’s a great fuckin deal for the right guy.

2 Likes

…because @TheTerptician decided there needed to be two threads on that pair of PX1’s

see: 2 Precision Px1 Closed loop Extractors FOR SALE $10k fully loaded with extra columns, hoses, etc. Chiller and Water recirculated included

(@TheTerptician; now they’re appropriately x-linked…)

I need end tables on my rack soooo bad.

Got a chiller still for sale?

If he doesn’t, I have a big boy unit. Huber 915W paired with an MTA TaeEvo 121 for $85k

7 Likes

Wayyyyyyyyy too big for what I need. :rofl::rofl: thanks tho!

1 Like

@Eeeugene I got -50s by Precision and one -90 by Julabo. 5k for the -50 and 7500 for the -90

1 Like

Sent u a dm

@Boomtownpharms Have these chillers been used? Any issues with them? How much run time?

The Huber is used but in fantastic condition. I have a video of it running right before it was disconnected.

MTA is brand new and still in crate

1 Like

Ever find the solvent tanks you were looking for?/you in Cali?

Got several 260p asme certified jacketed stainless tanks

2 Likes

What do you want for it? Xd charges your soul for that Korean steel!

haha. I think they’re around 9500 out the door at XD. I’d take 4500 if it’s soon. where you located?

Im going to pass for right now thanks bud

How much for a single chiller