2 Precision Px1 Closed loop Extractors FOR SALE $10k fully loaded with extra columns, hoses, etc. Chiller and Water recirculated included

Moved some of the other stuff I posted last week but still got these Precisions.

4 Likes

which model (year)?

@TheTerptician What year, where are they located and do they have recovery pumps as well?

1 Like

Would love pics n stuff, what city / state is it in?

Following… Post up the pics and juicy details such as location please!

2016, NorCal, Yes they have recovery pumps. CMEPs come with it or I have Anion Haskell style barely used for extra charge. @tclod

Northern Cali. @sweethemp

@Soop-SAA visit my other thread to see more pics.

6 Likes

y’all realize you can link said “other thread” trivially?

you know, in case you wanted to make this easy on folks looking to trade you for $$…

5 Likes

This all looks like open source steel. The valves literally say oss. The blue brackets are an oss staple and I’ve never seen them on a precision

2 Likes

Actually.

Because the oss valves are better than the stock valves that came with it (zoom in on the other valves that haven’t been changed). And the old px1 did come with those mounts and the next year (2017) they made it a smaller footprint and used different clamps.

After thought edit:

Those tanks you’re referring to may be oss, but the system is a precision.

2 Likes

they look just like mine…i could have sworn those are my tanks

they look identical

3 Likes

Probably from the same place :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Looks like a 2016 model and the oss valves are 100% better than the blue ones precision uses.

4 Likes

@Anonymousextract I’m with @Dred_pirate and @Concentrated_humbold.

that’s a 2016 PX1…it still has the OEM valves (horrible things).

two tanks without those valves, and the 12" bases are OSS (per labels).
sleeved vessels probably also OSS

1 Like

Except that tank has compression fitting over npt

3 Likes

Didn’t even see that. Good call.

4 Likes

And no baller sight glasses

6 Likes

I’d still take one of the setups for 4-5k and upgrade all the high quality precision parts.

3 Likes

Check your messages I’m interested in the julabo