2 Px1's, -90 Julabo chiller, 4 -50 Precision chillers, 50L RotoVap with Chiller, 3-4 OSS Set Ups, 4 Anion Haskell Style Pumps. TAKING ALL OFFERS

Are all of the PX1 columns and hoses TSSA certified for high pressure? Seems like a good deal.

@PolyC Yes and it’s a great fuckin deal for the right guy.

2 Likes

…because @TheTerptician decided there needed to be two threads on that pair of PX1’s

see: 2 Precision Px1 Closed loop Extractors FOR SALE $10k fully loaded with extra columns, hoses, etc. Chiller and Water recirculated included

(@TheTerptician; now they’re appropriately x-linked…)

I need end tables on my rack soooo bad.

Got a chiller still for sale?

If he doesn’t, I have a big boy unit. Huber 915W paired with an MTA TaeEvo 121 for $85k

7 Likes

Wayyyyyyyyy too big for what I need. :rofl::rofl: thanks tho!

1 Like

@Eeeugene I got -50s by Precision and one -90 by Julabo. 5k for the -50 and 7500 for the -90

1 Like

Sent u a dm

@Boomtownpharms Have these chillers been used? Any issues with them? How much run time?

The Huber is used but in fantastic condition. I have a video of it running right before it was disconnected.

MTA is brand new and still in crate

1 Like

Ever find the solvent tanks you were looking for?/you in Cali?

Got several 260p asme certified jacketed stainless tanks

2 Likes

What do you want for it? Xd charges your soul for that Korean steel!

haha. I think they’re around 9500 out the door at XD. I’d take 4500 if it’s soon. where you located?

Im going to pass for right now thanks bud

How much for a single chiller

I can do 5k for the -50

Do you still have the PX1’s?

Yes, I have two full set ups still available. lmk if your interested im ready to make a deal.