19.4%CBD content? Is any one else testing at these levels?

This diagram is based on ripe material, “smokable” flowers. What do you mean by harvest method ?

I don’t know how much strains, but I say that this can be split in two types of cultivars, that I would roughly term as indoor vs outdoor bred cultivars. I know this paper. Most of the indoor bred strains I have seen so far behave the same way has that one in the paper. They ramp up until the end, and the ratio remains in a narow range from vegetation to the end.

Then there are some rare outdoor bred strains, which behaves a clearly different way. Outside, they seems to adapt and anticipate incoming winter… I studied two sister pheno of such cultivar over an autumn three years ago, very intriguing data (note: at that time, I was not uding the right colunn to separate cbc from cbd)

I tell you, this is rare thing here. This lineage had other specificities.

1 Like

Sorry, I should have left the harvest method question out and just let the follow up question take its place. I just wanted to know if they were all harvested at roughly the same time and when, so you more than answered my question. Is the second chart CBD+CBC?

Ha indeed I made an error on title (corrected now).

No, the first diagram was different places, different times, different way of harvesting, drying, etc…

This second series of diagrams, this is the same place, a 3 ha fiekd, just different plants harvested progressively. Some where freeze dried (and re equilibrated with ambient air), some othe air dried, with no differences.

1 Like