19.4%CBD content? Is any one else testing at these levels?

23.64% total
19.75% CBD
0.06% D9

Hawaiian Haze out of Seths camp

1 Like

Trimmed flower?

Total THC?

No thca?

2 Likes

THCA 0.86%

If going by total, She Hot!

1 Like

Same as GummyJ, about .75-.85% on the total THC, on average.

1 Like

Certificate of Analysis_15100005_20200114_1.pdf (140.8 KB)

First one Is a V1 cross (Glueberry) and second Is an unknown cut (It smell gassy)…

I saw a lot of extracted Bud, even CO2 stripped, and CBD will go down to 2-4%… For ND levelnon THC, i have more than 20 analysis in stripped flowers …
BTW its possible to strip THC a d CBD to 0% and add CBD Isolate to It… Up to 35%!

With CBD price crashing down, Sky Is the limit… Now…

Example of Washed Flowers:

Seems to be the general range (8-16%). I have compliant CBD flower that’s 17% and under .03%. Texas based company too.

I post here the same diagram that I put in another thread on cbd flowers. I made this two years ago now, I coud add much more data to that…

3 Likes

This chart seems to contradict anecdotal claims of clones going hot outdoor but being fine indoor, or am I reading too much in the chart?

I almost systematically observe the reverse.

1 Like

Is the indoor grown hydroponic or soil in this chart?

Were the data from the outdoor samples collected the same harvest or over time? Were they all grown in the same plot or in different areas?

Not sure if it’s common among all the Acid Dough seeds by Ripper seeds but we were surprised when the phenos we got tested were about ~1:2 THC/CBD.
https://www.ripperseeds.com/en/product/seeds/feminised/acid-dough/

Incredible…wow, just wow! i’m speechless.

This I’m not sure for 100%, I guess the majority, if not all by that time, was hydroponic. But I don’t thinks this really influences this ratio. I think it influences more the total contents, and ratio with terps.

The outdoor data cover two seasons (2017 and 2018), and various area mainly in Switzerland and in Italy.

The data include most productive genetics that were available back then, including some rare ones purely outdoor.

2 Likes

My outdoor production of this year…

4 Likes

Do you have any data on which strains/how many different strains you used? And what were your harvesting methods? How long did you flower them and did you ever notice a sharp peak in THC production? I’d like to see a THCtotal Vs Time linear regression… anyone have this?
EDIT: Found this one, but am still searching for more data like this if anyone has their own. (PDF) Evolution of the Cannabinoid and Terpene Content during the Growth of Cannabis sativa Plants from Different Chemotypes | Oier Aizpurua-Olaizola and Aresatz Usobiaga - Academia.edu