100g Mini Test Washer for hunting Pheno's for Washers

just need to find the 220um delicates bags

4 Likes

Sounds more like itā€™s a repurposed UNDERWEAR washing machine.

Rofl 800% markup is insaneā€¦

2 Likes

IMG_8193

7 Likes

lol I think you might have just won the hater of the year award!! Congrats!!

That unit is similar but we have designed our drain system to be custom for its purpose. Sure you could buy something similar for cheaper. But it wonā€™t work the same as our because it isnā€™t designed for this purpose. We have designed our unit to work just like an Osprey. The RPMā€™s, time limits drain style, and ability to wash naked without a work bag. This also comes with a very solid SOP on how to use this system to get to Rosin within three hours. Saving you a ton of time and money. A lot of time and energy went into this.

Itā€™s honestly kind of amazing that youā€™ve spent so much time being a hater about something that was designed to help people not waste time and money throwing their whole harvest to fresh frozen. Itā€™s also a cheaper unit than pretty much any other cannabis specific unit for this purpose on the market.

3 Likes

Ummmm, this thing looks identical to amazon specials. I have serious doubt you personally have a manufacturer in China making these products specially for you. But maybe you do?

The hand holding youā€™d give and the sop are probably enough to justify the cost.

But if the purpose is just for comparing phenos, and determining what will be best to run, why do those minor improvements matter? All you need to do is get a baseline with a pheno you know is a producer.

Then your subsequent runs you can compare. Even if you lose a little yield using the cheaper model, you can make the comparative analysis. Its not like that loss matters when youā€™re just using this product for testing purposes.

For the home grower maybe then it matters, but for the stated purpose of pheno hunting I dont see how that makes much of a difference.

4 Likes

Keep telling yourself that. You made some minor tweaks, just like the other guys youā€™re ā€œhatingā€ on.

Another bold claim and straight up lie. Thereā€™s units capable of processing way more material for half the cost. If you wanna get ripped off, and still only be able to wash 100g, your unit is clearly the best option.

IMG_7973

Iā€™d say that solid real repeatable data is extremely important. But hey if ya just wanna wing it and toss that to the side that is totally your right. I personally prefer real data that is repeatable and will show me exactly what to expect on the large scale side. This also prevents any grower from getting took by a toll processor. Test your crop on a small scale know exactly what it yields then send it off for toll processing. If you see something different you know your processor is taking points off the top.

there are a million reasons why this unit works well and will benefit you. If youā€™r only goal is to cut corners and penny pinch Iā€™d say good luck in your endeavors.

You can ask the people who already have them as well if you want. There are plenty of large scale legit people already running our units.

2 Likes

We recommend 100g for easy math to see your yields. You can run up to 300g in this unit.

Show me a unit that isnā€™t a bubble magic and is designed for this purpose that is cheaper? Not some alibaba linkā€¦

Have you purchased a unit? Have you talk to anyone who runs our units? Or are you just on here running your mouth talking about something you really have no idea about?

Whatcha got against bubble magic? Other than the fact itā€™s your repurposed clothes washer competitor, that can do more and be found cheaper.

I really donā€™t have anything against your unit, or even the price youā€™ve set. Itā€™s the fact you want to claim yours isnā€™t a repurposed clothes washer. You ainā€™t gotta lie to kick itā€¦

2 Likes

That sure was a quick backtrack. Bubblemagic still has an accordian style drain, it rips at too high of an RPM and literally is not designed for what we are all trying to accomplish when making solventless.

Is an Osprey a repurposed industrial clothes washer? I mean saying something like that is kind of silly. Just because we all use units similar to a washing machine doesnā€™t mean this is a repurposed washing machine. This is a thoughtfully designed and highly tested product that took multiple rounds of R & D and lots of sleepless nights.

You are welcome to feel anyway you want but real recognize real. We didnā€™t have a booth at the secret stash event and have multiple well known operators using our units for no reason. Weā€™ve been in the industry for as long as the industry existed. Friends with many of your favorite washers and have won awards at many of your favorite events.

Iā€™m not going to go back and forth with you anymore. The results and feedback we get from people are actually running our units is all we really care aboutā€¦

Great :+1:

In case people canā€™t figure it out themselvesā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not penny pinching, itā€™s spending your money wisely. If your washer is no different from whats already available, why spend the money. If it aint broke, why fix it?

Replacing the accordian tube has been common practice a for a while.

Id say something higher end, that mimics the features of the bigger machines but at a smaller scale would have more appeal. Something purpose built. Lots of people would be willing to spend thousands.

As for your point on using data to try and determine if your processor is skimming you, it reminds of one of my favorite quotes:

This was to the answer to your failed hemp business?

A panty washer?

Even as a homosexual man this is way to Gay for me.

3 Likes

could still sell the wash bags, Iā€™m sure people will want those to pair with the amazon unit :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Does Osprey literally use the same body as another washer thatā€™s available on the market like yours? I mean using that analogy is kind of silly.

I think thereā€™s room in the market for another washer. Especially if it includes a decent SOP.

Just be more transparent and people wouldnā€™t be giving you a hard time. You went out of your way to be deceptive and claim itā€™s not a repurposed clothes washer, taking a dig at the others, when all you did is modify one yourself. Same body, didnā€™t even change the buttons or the values to be unique to your unit.

If testing is the goal, the lower RPM is redundant. All you need is a repeatable process. Could be beneficial for people who are only using the unit to wash a small amount though.

I concur.

ā€œId say something higher end, that mimics the features of the bigger machines but at a smaller scale would have more appeal. Something purpose built. Lots of people would be willing to spend thousands.ā€

Itā€™s literally in the post and the info about the washer on the website but this mimics an OSPREY on a small scale. This runs at the same RPM as your first rip on an OSPREY and will mimic you yields on an OSPREY. The point is to see what you will get on a large scale on a small scale before wasting your crop on a large wash only to get a 1% return.