1000w de cmh

I think that’s how I became a good farmer.

“Want steak, or top ramen for dinner for the next 2 months?”

I ate a lot of ramen in the early years, now @TwistedStill and I buy the whole cow.

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Nothing makes you good at something like having too.

4 Likes

Learn the hard way and diversify. If one thing fails you might have enough on the other side to keep up. But may not have time for a personal life !

1 Like

As farmers that’s the life we choose.

I remember when my wife was in the hospital with an appendicitis’s and coincidentally pregnant with our second daughter all while I was back and forth between the grow and the hospital for 2 days harvesting the 50’ trailer. All so the plants got harvested on time.

My wife’s definitley part of the team.

8 Likes

I apologize for not remembering the source, but I was listening to a podcast where they discussed defoliation and the presenter stated that growers are having to over watt on lights because of defoliation. If you minimize defoliation to the bare requirements for maintaining environment, allegedly you can run lower lighting. Also, less nutrient demand most likely.

2 Likes

I’m not a huge subscriber to 3-A-Light technique, but our best yields are from defoliating day 0, 21 and 42 of flower with full light exposure, fertilizer dosage and sealed CO2 rooms.

7 Likes

My admentment mix is as follows

Silica
Rezin
Mendocino avalanche
Budswel (yellow label).

5gal bucket 12.5ml silica in
Fill half way with water (the filling agitation mixes the silica and water. Add rezin, MA, BS, and 7.5ml ph down. Add rest of water for 5gal. Dump into empty 5gal bucket 4x. This is what I’ve been doing for 8+yrs. Zero fall-out of products.

4 Likes

whos using the de cmh? I just noticed its lts only 67 000 lumens. 1000 superblue may be stronger and has a great spectrum too.

1 Like