1000lb hemp/day

What equipment/raw materials would be needed to extract 1000lb hemp a day?

What is the best chromatography device you are aware of on the market for large scale/high throughput isolation?
What is the best distillation device you are aware of on the market for large scale/high throughput distillation?

Anybody familiar with large scale LPG (Low Pressure Gas) Extraction?

Thanks Future4200!

Hi. I just posted a minute ago stating I have 400k in ethanol extraction equipment sitting in crates. Are you interested? Looking for partner opportunity or a capable location

1 Like

If nothing pans I may know someone who could put you to work. I’m not ready. We just got approved this week.

1 Like

Where are you located?

1 Like

What equipment do you have?

1 Like

Have a look at this then get in contact with @cyclopath and @Siosis
Talk to them about options
Move on from there

2 Likes

I think I already DMd him about this

LPG as in co 2
As with butane, propane
Why would it be called low pressure
Because vapor pressure is below 1 bar (15 psi) ?
Please explain the extraction method
Bho done with gas below -1C is a low pressure extraction
But a high pressure recovery :grin:

1 Like

Message sent

He misspoke I am pretty sure.

He means Low Pressure System (LPS). @jkwonton When you say LPG that means liquified Petroleum Gas mate.

So are you talking about a system that utilizes basic fluid dynamics IE - the High Pressure flow as energy to push the hydrocarbons down stream ultimately to low pressure collection vessels?

Probelms with this is you need a oil well :rofl:

Over time, as oil is being produced, well pressure will begin to drop contentiously. So much so until such a time when certain well pressure levels will fall close to production line pressure, leaving insufficient pressure to drive hydrocarbon flow up to the main line. You will have to shut your well down unless you can figure out how to lower pressure even more :wink: Which is possible.

Edit: Or maybe i spoke to soon - Do you mean Low Pressure Isolation?

1 Like

Arizona