1000 tabs=$1000

It’s just a lubricant.

3 Likes

We only use it at .3%

8 Likes

You don’t need much. Ended up getting a barrel hood just for handling the stuff… I hate that shit.

8 Likes

Service still available? Interested

I’m seeing thc tablets starting to trend up… anyone else worried about optics and potential fentanyl danger?

3 Likes

As in a THC tablet possessing Fet instead of THC? Or both or? I dont see why someone would look to do that…

Or are you just referring to the look?

Mostly the look… but if someone comes out with a popular one (eg Cookies or something), the stamp may be replicated and you may see fent start to cross over into weed like it has into other tableted drugs

3 Likes

Or you’ll see stupid high doses that will end up getting someone hospitalized. Chewing trough 20 gummies to ingest 1000mg is a chore. And those are strong doses.

Pills make it easier for idiots to try hero doses for clout.

It’s hard to get a ton into a tablet due to the sticky nature (speaking as someone using rotary presses, you can get away with more on a single punch as you can clean periodically in between)… I think capsules are better for hero doses

2 Likes

I think he is referring to someone taking a handful at once… I see what you are saying though, I would much prefer Softgels, but cant find anyone willing to make them under 25/30k minimum (USD)

1 Like

Tablets seem like a great way to ensure an accurate dose

Like everything else, it depends on who is formulating, what type of machinery you’re using and the person operating said machinery. Tablets are associated with consistency because pharma is good at that sort of thing but keep in mind even in pharma manufacture the allowable variances can be really big in api % difference tablet to tablet

Wondering how you determine encapsulation.
I don’t see how you could get 30 mg d8 into 60 mg cyclodextrin.
That is 50% loading, which just isn’t chemically possible.

Also wonder if the cyclodextrin could cause issues if someone is taking other meds at the same time. What if all of the sudden the bioavailability of those meds go through the roof.

2 Likes

If not, I have a similar service available. 175mg tablets 10mm diameter at 25-30mg active.