1000 tabs=$1000

30 mg D8.pdf (325.3 KB)

Active Ingredients: Cyclodextrin encapsulated D8 distillate (30 mg D8/tab), 10 mg piperine

1000 ct tablet packs for $1000; DM me if interested! We also have several other cannabinoid formulations including CBDA, CBD, CBG, CBN. Additionally, we can include cyclodextrin encapsulated ingredients such as COQ10 and turmeric; or caffeine, melatonin, etc… Custom formulations have different price points.

20 Likes

I’m going to move this for you, but please post hemp sales in the Hemp Outlet sub.

11 Likes

Do you feel anything off it or Cbd buzz

1 Like

I think it depends on the tolerance of the person consuming it. I have heard reports from people with little to no exposure to tetrahydracannabinols stating they felt a notable relaxation and munchies with half of this dose. In contrast, I have heard reports of people with considerable tolerance to tetrahydracannabinols; concentrate users, or heavy edible users report notable effects at doses around 150-300 mg.

As someone with no tolerance, I get pretty ripped off 30mg D8. No way comparable to a CBD product. Similar to delta 9 but no “rollercoaster” of high increasing, or as much of a paranoia effect, more of a mellow, smooth high, but don’t get me wrong still a very strong high.

This is in my experience as a 200 lb person with no tolerance, I understand everybody’s different.

@TheLastHashbender do you have a COA on the delta 8 used in these you can include

5 Likes

2007KCA0150.0410 - Arendis Labs - delta8 distillate.pdf (187.6 KB)

I definitely agree with your description of the experience, but as someone of the same weight with a moderate/high tolerance I begin to notice those effects much more around 90-100 mg.

5 Likes

I got a sample of a 10 ct. Ate the whole blister and they were on point. Really relaxing and helped me snooze. If anyone ever wants to split on this i’d be down.

4 Likes

Thanks for bumping this! I have also tried these (have a bottle sitting on my fridge), and I was pleasantly surprised! My neighbor, and I have been taking them (daily for myself). The affect is nice, and will make you drowsy if your tolerance isn’t very high. Best form of D8 I have used, hands down!

2 Likes

Reminds me of the PcP that was going around motorcity years ago… Haha crazy

2 Likes

I appreciate all the feedback so far on these. As an update I also can sell these blister packed in 10 ct, 5 ct, and 2 ct. I have cases for the 5 and 10 counts that make for great grab item displays. The five counts can be mix and matched with two skus if you like.

4 Likes

Do you have a MOQ if I wanted to test some before purchasing 1000

2 Likes

I could do 100?

3 Likes

What’s the per tablet quantity of the beta-cyclodextrin? Does it exceeds the 500/mg/day GRAS guidelines?

4 Likes

I would say that they are worth the price he’s offering that’s for sure. Basically it’s $1 per 1gram of D8. I can say that if you have a low tolerance, and take too much that it isn’t a horrible experience like taking too much D9 will do. I got the yawns, and my neighbor (who doesn’t/can’t smoke it period, like it kills him) who’s in his 60’s, got tired and went to sleep. It 's nothing like taking D9, and is such a pleasant experience that I have taken anywhere from 1/2 to a whole 1x per day since I have received them.
Hands down the best form of D8 I’ve tried!

5 Likes

Each tablet contains 60 mg of cyclodextrin.

2 Likes

Definitely a good price. Would not be surprised you could find 10 people to split your MOQ

4 Likes

More like $33+ per gram of D8.
30mg x 33 = 990mg

@TheLastHashbender can you send me a few tablets to sample. I would like to try one and I have a couple other folks that would need to try them. And if we are interested beyond that, we would need to have them tested.

Defiantly more appealing now they come in blister packs.

5 Likes

Sorry, the ones I have are 1,000 mg, or so the bottle says. They work alright, but I don’t think they’ll replace D9. Mellower buzz, low key, no paranoia, and it eased my anxiety quite well.

2 Likes

I’m stupid, and actually read it! You’re right!

1 Like

The Fluxx bottle I sent you has 30 ct 33 mg tablets so it comes out to 1000 mg in a bottle.

4 Likes