1000 tabs=$1000

Yes Sir, I fingered it out

6 Likes

Dmā€™d curious to try and if I do Iā€™ll let the peeps know how it goes also. Daily edible user in the 50-200mg range. Been on a daily routine for last 400+ days so curious how these do bio-availability wise. :slight_smile:

Bump- PRICE UPDATE/new service.

With all the newer minors around we have decided to offer a pressing service.

If you send us your oil we will press tablets for you at a rate of $0.25/tablet with a 3 day turnaround from the time of schedule. The oil will be turned into a flowable powder.

MOQ 10,0000 tablets
We can press 10-50 mg of any oil at 80% or higher potency.

We can add other ingredients such as piperine for a slight up charge.

Additionally, we have menthol chewables that I can create more specific quotes for if anyone is interested.

The original cyclodextrin encapsulated tablets are still $1.00 with $1000 MOQ

8 Likes

I need some d9 tablets. These look awesome.

11 Likes

Man I totally forgot to give you props, a long while back.

@TheLastHashbender sent me D8 tablets, some time ago. They were great, only problem was the $1 each thing. If we were retail, that be a great deal, but we wholesale. 0.25 sounds like a great deal.

Another reason we have never pulled the trigger on gell caps or tabletsā€¦ the fact we refuse to slang end products that use others oils that we have not tested.

None of this is directed at @TheLastHashbender and his team.

@TheLastHashbender where are you guys located out of?

@Killa12345 you dont happen to need a COA, no?

5 Likes

Thank you! We are located in Western CO.

2 Likes

are these chewables? Would love to throw our water soluble d8 powder in there. What would be cost to just mix and press without having to turn oil to powder?

1 Like

Do you have CBDA only products?

1 Like

Got some D8 chewables recently for $0.35/each 30mg. Strawberry. Yummy af and hit me real nice. Have to buy like 20k for that price thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Yes we do!

Iā€™ll reach out via DM with more info.

2 Likes

How many milligrams do your caps weight? Size?

The tablet itself has a 12mm diameter and it has a mass of 625 mg.

3 Likes

Whats the contents/composition of the other few hundred milligrams of filler? Magnesium Sterate?
Thanks

They have: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, Silica Dioxide and Dicalicum Phosphate

2 Likes

Magnesium stearate isnā€™t a filler itā€™s a lubricant.

MCC / Dicalcium Phosphate will be the filler in this case looks like.

1 Like

Umm, with it being second on the ingredient list, by mass, its a filler by definition of weight by mass (if that list is by mass). :man_shrugging:t5: functionally, sure, they can list it as a lubricant/flow modifier. :rofl: Graphite would be a true lubricant not magnesium Sterate.
Any statements on the quantity of magnesium sterate, or are we not at a great enough % of contents to even worry?

1 Like

Did he list it by mass or are you just inferring that?

Do you make tablets?

@TheLastHashbender are you using magnesium stearate as a lubricant or filler

2 Likes

Yes I do have clients that make tablets and gel capsules through my guidance. I have a few MSOā€™s making them with my recipes.
Minors, CBD and THC.

You may have used my formulated products, if you by in the recreational CA market.

1 Like

I doubt that, not my market

I have a couple tablet presses, wouldnā€™t use that as a fillerā€¦ it is mostly used as dry lube in rotary presses

Magnesium stearate is generally recognized as safe by the FDA.[1] Magnesium stearate exists as a salt form and is useful for itā€™s lubricating properties for capsules and tablets in industry. It is used to help prevent pharmaceutical ingredients from adhering to industry equipment.[2] Magnesium stearate may be derived from both plant and animal sources.

In almost every tablet formula I have seen in patents and used itā€™s at most 2%ish

3 Likes

I understand your viewpoint.
But I know for a fact numerous facilities run magnesium sterate as strait FILLER, in addition to the cellulose.

I just hope people are using the least amount needed.

Thats shit causes GI issues if youre popping pills like there isnt any consequences, to do larger dosesā€¦
Ive seen people get GI issues, from magnesium sterate.

1 Like