1000+ pounds per shift hydrocarbon extractors

Yes playing catch up on the piled up material. Finally had a moment to sociaize with u guys
Considering turning the new system hybrid? I javent done passive before. Collecting up the info if it s worth it to incorporate

I will check them out. What is your opinion on the ali baba knock off corken?
Ill definately check out your reference tho

Das big shed tek

Lol drama free shed tek :+1:im surrounded by crazies and that is my place of solitude

4 Likes

DM me i know of a large unit on the market. True turnkey in norcal areaā€¦

Replacement parts are crucial to consider dude. With Corken there are several third party vendors who have corken stock as well as corken themselves. Ali baba aint about that replacement parts life lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one ya want, the T91.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen heady dabber do like 20 column racks probably do that in a shift with enough hands.

Does it generate heat like a trs21?as in piston pump ?

Every piston pump generates heatā€¦
Yes it will generate heat.
The compression of your hydrocarbon gas also generates heat in the piston head and outlet zone/regionā€¦
I second @EngineerZachā€™s reference to get one with an added heat exchanger on board.

2 Likes

im in the same boat, i run multiple cmepolā€™s. There really isnā€™t any good pump options under 10-15k and i like to have a few at least and donā€™t wanna run pneumatic

1 Like

I need to get out to Boulder and see one of these babies cranking

1 Like

Leakphan?

2 Likes

What is leakphan? Lol

Yes, our outlet stream is 120F-185F depending on which part of the run we are in.

Thank you. Soumds like i need to get finances together for a corken t91

1 Like

Lmgtfy

1 Like

Using an audio dba meter is likely not the most accurate measurement but pretty much all dba meters use a simple microphone so it should be kinda close, but according to it, my exhaust fan is louder than the 091. The room had a baseline of 65dbm with nothing on, 70dbm with just the compressor, and 75dbm with the fan on. Talking normal brought the meter up to 75dbm as well.

If you size your condenser appropriately and provide it the thermals required, there is no need for an additional heat exchanger at the compressor and only adds cost to the system. This is a simple HVAC calculation, it doesnā€™t have to be as complex as you think.

We have been working with corken to create our own version of the compressor line. Our units are a custom design and are therefore built per order, however, the cost is about the same as a standard compressor.

4 Likes

Hey Zack, why does recovering vapor through a liquid port keep the pressure so much lower than recovering through a vapor port? What magic is happening?

2 Likes

Pretty simple, the heat from the gas is taken up by the liquid, making the vapor condense more efficiently. Just compressing into the top head space will heat the vapor zone and only condense as the air blows across the top of the tankā€¦ There is more enthalpy that can be taken away with a liquid vs a vapor.

So by bubbling the gas up through the liquid, you increase the surface area where heat can be removed.

13 Likes