100% Terpene Diluent - Optimizer - Gold Coast Terpenes

Got your sample pack in the mail. I’ll give them a test next week.

My wife and I smelled each terp bottle, both of us really couldnt smell anything at all.

If you’re talking about the optimizer then their shouldn’t be a smell.

If its the Terps that’s extremely odd. They’re made with pure terpenes, most people can smell them from across a room. I could understand if you didn’t like the smell, but honestly not being able to smell anything is concerning.

1 Like

I got mine in the purple punch is pretty damn good!

3 Likes

That’s my favorite too! Knocks me on my ass when mixed with nice disti!

2 Likes

Yeah, just couldnt smell a thing on then4x terp sample bottles.

Got my samples in couple weeks ago. Made up some purple punch was really really good!

I’ll try the diluent soon!

Very impressed after mixing and trying the Purple punch

1 Like

X10 on the purple punch. Just got a reorder for 30 more carts the next day.

Out of the jar snif test was so so. After heating up to make carts, the smell was much more profound.

1 Like

Did u try the diluent? I need to soon

Not yet.

I don’t use a dilutent, disty and Terps only. You can have it if you like

1 Like

This is really awesome to hear!! Thanks everyone for giving us an honest try! We really appreciate the feedback!

Made a batch today with the xj12 or what ever that name is.

How was it?

Hi. I’m a little late to the party (you posted may 28) but are you still offering some free samples? I’ve been dealing with True Terpenes but lost confidence in them. And I’ve never given yours a try. If you’re able to send something, great. If not, no worries… Joe…

1 Like

Just don’t. You have a lot of reading to do. Remember what goes in sometimes doesn’t come out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. Of course! Check your messages!

Hey Gold Coast! I’d love a sample to see what you’re about

Hello I would like to try your terpene products, I will leave an honest review, I’ve tried profyllabs products and sweetterps, and they’ve had some hit or miss terpenes

@GoldCoastTerpenes this is bad, and now you know that this is bad, you should know now not to do this anymore.

https://insights.ovid.com/crossref?an=00004728-199909000-00018

:stop_sign:

12 Likes

Man scary times. Essentially vaping vegetable/olive oil. Oy vey!

4 Likes

And just like that another Terp company starts deleting their posts. :man_facepalming:

10 Likes