100 square feet perpetual harvest SOG

You should try running some far red an hour into your lights off. Skirt the outside of your main lamps with the far red. Watch them open up to soak it up cause they think they are shaded.

2 Likes

Emerson effect. Nice. I have some 660nm that I play with.

Do you have any closer to 730? 680 is Deep Red and included in alot of LED fixtures. You need both for Emerson effect.

1 Like

I’m flying you out to do this to my garage

2 Likes

Yeah the rooms are crushing it. If the price is right haha

2 Likes

You kinda need the whole set up though

1 Like

I want the whale setup

1 Like

9 Likes

Holy shit that’s a sexy garage makeover

2 Likes

How are you running through a single nutrient injection?

You make a full blend stock solution?

Yeah my own recipe I was passed down by the OG

Think a 40’ high cube is sufficient for this type of task?

Yeah no ac or humidifier either :metal:

Set up one and done the dirt just keeps get better with age

1 Like

Is it the old single-part Dutch recipe from Neville that Ray Cogo inherited?

Nope. It’s a custom one from some old heads from 30 years ago. I got lucky enough to have it passed down to me by the guy that Taught me how to grow. It’s super simple and absolutely crushes

Because Neville’s single-part 4-3-6 recipe is also used by Scott’s Miracle Gro for Aerogardens. LOL.

Yeah this recipe is different and coincides with the special blend of topcoat that’s added to the beds at the beginning of every round so that you can Continuously use the soil

1 Like

What’s the metal duct looking thing with multiple holes?

Is that like 12” duct? I’m trying to build indoor air scrubber for and was thinking two in-line fans on the ends with carbon filters would work

I run a high cube and it works great. Super tight. Easy to control if you insulate/seal it right

2 Likes