100 square feet perpetual harvest SOG

Are you looking at the new bars or the old 10bar? Also I just picked up 10 10 bars for $800 less than 6 months ago.

1 Like

Yeah those look good but there not as good as the fohse. Fohse can go out more than a 4x4 each light bar can be angled if need be

Can the mammoth lights switch spectrums?

Bro sells dirt to hydro growers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They use top shelf Samsung diodes. Same as you Alibaba light I think. I have been using CMH with a bunch of Kessil h380’s. Just switched over to the mammoths. This is my second run under them. Really love these fixtures for the price. Imo they are unbeatable.

1 Like

The exact ones in your pics. I use bar lighting but mine are like yours 700-800w for 8-10 bars in a 4’x4’ footprint. Your comparing apples to oranges honestly. His are 1500w in a 4’x4’

1 Like

No I buy FR and UV strips and supplement.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I believe the Fohse have those in the fixtures as well

Best in class than. When you weight
your capital expenditure to your operating expenditure I’m not sure I would go any other way.

2 Likes

This light pulled 10,500 FF at 8 weeks and 70% power.

17 Likes

Very nice

Thank you. That’s the Aries not the A3i in that chart, but all good. There is going to be some fun LED battles coming up. New tech is changing the game. Fun times

4 Likes

I am sure Mammoth just rebrands those LEDs. Just like most LED so called manufacturers.
I run the exact same LED bars with a diff brand name. Do you have a pic of the owners manual?
I also run ROI-E720 so I guess I am doing good LOL.

2 Likes

If you want an American warranty, Grower’s Choice is fantastic value for the price.

4 Likes

They do. They all do. There are like 3 foundries on earth that make diodes worth using.

2 Likes

I have several of the Growers Choice ROI e680’s and couldn’t be happier. Getting ready to replace a chit-ton of some old KIND K3 L600’s and the ROI e720’s are in my crosshairs

3 Likes

Shit a table with Mephisto autos will yield 1.5-2oz per plant start to finish 70 days and I bet you the hash pulled from those would be gold

1 Like

I like the sunrise/sunset option on the controller too.

2 Likes

Sunrise/sunset is nice to mimic nature, but I always worry it lowers the day light integral (DLI) and could have had more time actively growing.

2 Likes

I forewent any traditional controller for the build I’m working on. It’s all smart outlets, and IFTTT sensors. Wound up being pretty damn cheap. Run a dimmer for my sunset/sunrise, control is so fine. Light one 10%, light one 20% light 2 10% …

2 Likes