10 Packs CBG Seeds $150

And the chaos has begun. I’d be really curious to see a leaf sample test of this one…complete instability in the F2 is one of the byproducts of our breeding work and generally a tell-tale sign that someone is trying to make a knock-off in 6 months.

1 Like

These are the seeds being run through Point3 Pharma as a pyramid scheme by CBD Inc. A kind member here sent us some for testing, results coming in soon. Social media is not being as kind, as evidenced by early adopters of the product.

5 Likes

That sounds about right. We picked up a few small packs of cbg seeds and each one had low germ rates, plenty of autos, and not sure on cbg content of the rest of them. If I get a few moms out of them, I’ll be happy. I didn’t pay much for mine, but this definitely sucks for farmers thinking they’re stable and making large purchases. I can vouch for Sensi Breaks CBG seeds, they test low but are very stable.

1 Like

sad to hear about this… hope everyone gets their money back…

1 Like

Unfortunately, I bought a pack of these H5 CBG before I found this thread. I started growing these out and they are definitely not stable. Some autoflower and some don’t. I’d be happy to send you a leaf sample or remaining seeds if you need more verification.

Sad to see La Plata Labs involved with this as they seemed reputable having won some cups and such. Plus, the Sunkissedseeds com site doesn’t even exist. If that doesn’t scream sketchy.

It’s a bummer that people are buying these seeds not knowing how unstable they are. But, there are high CBG moms to be found. 100 bucks for a high cbg mom is pretty reasonable, at least to me. I was one of the ones that bought some unstable cbg seeds. I planted a few hundred and just flower tested three last week. 2 were high cbg, 1 high cbd. :man_shrugging: I’m gonna do more testing to rule out high thc phenos, but I feel I got what I paid for, the knockoff/IP argument aside.

The people I feel for are the farmers. This is definitely gonna be the scam of the year, like @seth said. Anyone that bought these seeds to plant commercially are screwed. We need to be screaming this from the mountain tops.

I’ve had 4 strains I was testing, they flowered while always under 18/6. 100% inferior breeding.

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: SteveLabman V MedGrow

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Im looking

Get verified first if you want to sell seeds on the site…