10 Packs CBG Seeds $150

No affiliation, but OES just dropped 10 packs of H5 CBG Seeds. $150
I figured I’d share for all those looking to get they’re hands on some.

https://oregoneliteseeds.com/product/sunkissedseeds-by-la-plata-farms-h5-10-cbg-fems/

15 dollars a seed? Jesus.

1 Like

Yeah, its pretty ridiculous, but most people are having a hard time finding CBG with low MOQs. Think home growers and small farms. H5 is supposedly pretty stable and if your just looking for a cutting, 10 plants should get you that. Also, $15 a piece isn’t that uncommon on the THC Side of things.

They only take cash lol

1 Like

They take cards. You just have to place your order online and call in to give card number. I just thought it was cool that a major seedbank is throwing small packs of CBG out there. I’m pretty sure if La Plata labs is behind the seeds , they’re legit. I think it’s great for home growers and small farms that just need a few seeds to make moms from.

I think a lot us on here grow our own

1 Like

Who is La Plata Farms?

1 Like

It’s a collective of breeders out of Colorado. They have a good reputation as far as breeding goes in the cannabis world. I don’t see someone like that putting their name behind a seed project if they aren’t 100%. I could be wrong, but all breeders have is their reputation, right? A lot of breeders in the hemp world just pop up and disappear.

1 Like

@laplatalabs on ig

2 Likes

Voicemail message says no more credit cards, cash only.

Sending cash to seed banks is pretty common now

It took me forever to find the link to my cart on their page.

if thats the same source my h5 seeds came from(im fairly certain)then theyre not stable at all…

1 Like

Yeah, cannabis seed banks can be a pain to order from. I’ve sent a lot of cash in the mail over the years…always make sure to get tracking. Their processor must have shut them down recently cus I ordered using a card a few months back. I think they got around it for awhile by having you call in and pay over the phone. It has gotten better over the years with all the bank transfer apps, but If you think cbd seller have it bad with processors, try talking to a seed bank owner.

I guess we won’t know how stable they are till someone grows them out, but I think the odds are good.

same COA posted by a different grower at $6 per seed with 5000 MOQ… hmmm…

https://hemp.rawmarket.place/community/topcannabiz/listings/view/7028/cbg-seeds/

1 Like

If they can’t even put a picture of real seeds and have to use one off of google. I’m sure there fake. We should have a seed verified sections as well.

2 Likes

Wellll…crap. I will hold off on my order. Thanks for the sleuthing.

1 Like

Its not uncommon for multiple groups to be brokering seeds like these.

I called the number and talked to the guy on the phone. He’s down for me to come up and meet in person to grab the seeds. Thats a positive sign IMO. Besides a buck fifty for some CBG seeds with no MTA is worth the risk anyway, right?

Maybe I’ll send one to @seth if his offer still stands to sequence CBG genetics of mysterious origin.

2 Likes

Hey @RedDog Who has cbg for 1.50 with no now?

Why does the stolen coa say the strain is named Apollo, but oregon lite calls it H5?

1 Like

by buck fifty i mean $150

mta = material transfer agreement; afaik, the seeds posted here can be used for breeding

dont know if the coa is stolen so much as it probably came from the original breeders collective out of colorado and a few different folks are brokering it. Not uncommon for one group to give their own name to a strain for marketing purpose. Sketchy in some ways sure, still thats the name of the cannabis seed game

1 Like