Zenith LEDs

One of my homies shared these lamps with me today, and I have to say I have a giant hard on for them.

Is anyone here running these LED’s? Looking for some feedback even though it seems like it will all be positive.

3 Likes

Agnetix, Fluence and FOHSE are on the cutting edge. When a customer needs an American warranty and has to pass inspection, they are expensive, but worth it in the long run.

3 Likes

Any other brands with similar add ons like Agnetix?

2 Likes

My first thought was, water over head no thanks. Then I thought of fire suppression sprinklers, so maybe ok. Then I read the functions, man this light is cool!
I do wish they would make an air cooled version for hobby guys like me.

5 Likes

What if I told you they don’t have to go overhead… :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Is that a flower room? That pretty damn cool

1 Like

From second hand information… It is a flower room.

1 Like

Not many people do vertical grows anymore. Very cool

2 Likes

I said the exact same thing. The only successful/profitable verticals I have seen are hydro micro greens/lettuce farms. I am so very interested in these fixtures. Trying to get my hands on one today.

1 Like

Dude, if you have the proper market (aka hipsters) microgreens are A FUCKING SLAUGHTER. Holy shit i’ve heard of people banking the fuck out on that hard

@AbyssLurker fyi all the fancy-ass places I used to frequent in Boston would buy that shit hand over fist…just sayin`

2 Likes

Ive seen some people crush it vertical back when the coliseums were popular. Right genetic’s and a strict time line for babies.

1 Like

I’m not using the lights, but I am good at being negative. They look like lots of bells and whistles. For someone running warehouse grows, I am sure all that control is important. But for someone not on that scale, I would rather spend my money on supplementing the light spectrum itself, with uv, far red and "exotic " supplement boards.

Also, I’m not entirely on board that green light is as safe as they claim during the dark period. I think it depends on how intense that green light is.

2 Likes

Thinkgrow is in that conversation too. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I got a quote from agnetix. My thought was… compared to the heat outpt of similar lights the water cooling doesn’t seem to take away much heat. I found different lights with a similar efficacy and the heat in btu per fixture output was similar without the water cooling. I think my yeilds will be comparable. I have no interest in running water through my lights. My 2 cents. We saved some dough and bought some nice extras!

1 Like

Anyone have experience with ChilLED Tech lights? I’m at a toss up between choosing this brand, HLG or going the CMH route.