Youtube Reviewer Asked for My Strongest Vape

I don’t normally do vapes, but this nice guy asked me to send him the strongest one I have. We don’t really sell this one because it is expensive, but my formulations guy agreed to send him our Knockout Blend. Pretty funny review to check out if you have time to spare. Too bad this costs too much to sell wholesale because it does pack a punch.

Couldn’t stop laughing when he was repeating himself. Oh and Kung Fu is the vape manufacturer haha. They didn’t make the blend, just the awesome vape tech.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzfEnYEUQKS5GMZ-iqbMzAA

1 Like

That’s some great content! He sure says nice things about your service.

“I’m getting high”
“Super not harsh”
LoL :rofl::laughing::rofl:

“Super not harsh” had me laughing

Thank you!

1 Like

“I might watch something funny, or the cat with a ball, or watch the kids run around outside”

“I feel it”

I like that he got high enough to want to be a good parent lol

7 Likes

Hahahahahhahaha

Bro, you got me loling.

2 Likes

He should have stopped filming and hitting after one minute…The kids are coming home an I feel he wasnt expecting this to be so fireeeee

1 Like

Hemp thca? 18%. That’s weird ain’t it…some would think that’s illegal? Lol that video got me Rollin

“…I hate CBD”
“…(later in video)…I love CBD”

Does he know if he’s going or coming?

2 Likes

What is this blend?

1 Like

Proprietary blend of HHC, Delta 8, and THCP. Some terps to open receptors.

That sounds snake-oil-esque. Can you elaborate?

6 Likes

that guy is a lightweight. ill bet hed call the hospital if he ate 55 of my gummies.

3 Likes

55 gumies?? No one should have to eat 55 gummies :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Reddit.com/r/cultofthefranklin

It’s obviously illegal and super astroturfed. Another @r33fermadness creation

1 Like

Yes it does. Good thing is we don’t sell or market this blend.

I’m not the science guy behind it but from what I understand is that there are certain terpenes that can open receptors to increase bioavailability? I could be wrong… But again im not selling this blend I just wanted to see the reaction :slight_smile:

If I am wrong please correct me. Always trying to learn and grow.

4 Likes

i mistyped but left it for comedic purpose. but my gummies used to be 10 times bigger than they are and ive seen people eat 5- they end up like jello I overdosed some poeple in the poker room and got in big trouble so had to go from 10 ml dog bone gummies to 1 ml bears. nobody ever listened to me when i said eat just one corner. It was 4/20 and i just offered the table free gummies They kicked me out and made me pay peoples uber rides home= they got fucked up on my gummies. Whats the numbers on this vape pen you made for him?

1 Like

How does he get away w selling this seems crazy big risk. 18%thca would get u arrested fast

And isn’t it considered cannabis now?

Myrcene is one of the terpenes with that property. Also found in abundance within mangos, perhaps you’ve heard of the stoner myth, “eat a mango 30mins before you smoke and you’ll get higher.”?

3 Likes

Where did the 18% figure come from?