Your personal GMP Gelcap manufacture. THE SOURCE

Here in las vegas, nv. I own and manufacture gelcaps in a fully compliant gmp facility in las vegas. We provide many formulations of cannabinoids and mixtures of with or without cannabinoids.

We have different size gel caps.

We provide colored gel caps for you festive people~

Packaging and bottling also can be accompanied ~ throw in 10-20 cents

I do set moqs , but im always down to fluctuate and barter.

Got 4% hot disty? Lets formulate and ill work with you.

We have available and we can make for you as well at price , we can use your oil, but prices reflect that.

———Cbd Gel caps @ 4.50each at 5mg of cbd per gel cap x 30 already packaged (isolate ) (must buy 100 minimum. ——- —

Cbd Gel caps @50 cents each at 50mg of cbd per gel cap (isolate or disty)
(Coa provided amongst request)

Cbd Gel caps @25 cents each at 25mg of cbd per gel cap (isolate or disty)

Cbn/cbd gel caps 20mg .85 cents each

Cbn/cbg gel caps 20mg $1.00

We can put 30 qty or 60 qty or 90 qty in bottles for you.

^^^^For orders less then 20k qty. ^^^^

Orders at higher moq quantity, we can reach down to 6 cents Per cap but thats at moq quantities of 200000k gelcaps. Need proof of funds at fhis point.

One liter makes 30k gel caps (depending on size)

Gmp cert can be provided and ill upload gel cap machine runes of pure bliss.

*also be mind full, i have final say on crude/distillate in my machine, i request a full panel if you use your oil, just as i will provide you.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Super impressed. I will reach out next week.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

i dont see no THC options there…Me and all my homies cant get over how professional @Thedistillator gel caps looked. All my homies said they want them in THC not CBN/CBD. This would be the ultimate THC Cap.

On another note @Thedistillator is one cool cat. Really wish i would have got to spend more time with the homie in Vegas!

This is the baller CBD capsule option! Straight up!

5 Likes

Whats the MOQ for the CBN/CBD capsules?

I have a extra 30k everyweek being made , so no moq, that be be distributed, i rather just have consistency.

Thank you so much for your kind words bro and we’re working on that now. Thc will be the future and our Gelcap line. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m very interested in this, we have wanted this added to our inventory for awhile now. Not willing to manufacture any products with others oils, that’s how we roll.
Your offer would be the solution, I would have to supervise that my oils is being used. But from the sound of things, that want be a problem. You seem adamant on clean shit, as all should expect.

Do you have vegan one piece caps?

Drool

This is beautiful work!! We may be in touch soon.