YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

:+1:

ā€œCentrifuge filter tubeā€

5 Likes

Trust i searched that but nothing lol

1 Like

Mount the wheel, horizontal, to accommodate samples, run a belt from human powered pulley, old farm equip style? Steampunk? Copper?

1 Like

anyone order these amazon tubes? how did they work out? they donā€™t appear to have a fit with them who is the best source for ftit filters to fit these?

1 Like

I ordered them and love them. They work great and come with a .45um frit

4 Likes

They work well, but the companyā€™s shipping department is incompetent. I had to pay 11.95 in COD charges to pick my order up because they printed a flat rate, legal envelope shopping label and put it on a big box.

Buy them, but expect to pay another $12 possibly? They wouldnā€™t do anything about it and referred me to Amazon.

1 Like

Are you using the @YPSIOIL fuge? Id love to hear a review form someone who has used both the generic LD-3 and the branded one by them. If its more stable or quite i would think its worth an extra $150.

3 Likes

For $150, the generic fuge seems to be of good value. Good enough to buy, experiment with, see if its applicable to your process. Mine spins smoothly at 4k rpm, but I balanced the load out to Ā± .1 grams. These things arenā€™t complicated. Iā€™m quite certain Iā€™ll build a far superior unit for myself after this one fails.

10 Likes

Build one for me too! Haha

5 Likes

You wonā€™t want one I build man. Iā€™ll probably use spare parts I find in my industrial endeavors. Iā€™ve got a pneumatic driven top(custom machined child toy) to spin 42,000 rpm under 120 psi shop airā€¦I will take building a fuge as a challenge I assure you.

13 Likes

Their shipping department is trash. I ordered multiple days ago and trackimg still hasnt updated.

4 Likes

Took 2 weeks to ship mine. Then they fucked up the postageā€¦then denied it after being shown pictures and receipts. The ignorance is strong with themā€¦

3 Likes

Hey neighbor. Can you spare some extra ampules?
I can replace them when mine shows up. Lol

1 Like

Yes. DM me

2 Likes

I got my fuge but still no tubes :frowning:

4 Likes

You waiting for them? Iā€™ll bring you some this week when I come down.

5 Likes

Oh yay! Canā€™t wait.

Edit: are they re-usable? And Iā€™ll replace what I borrow when they arrive!

4 Likes

I think they may be good for a few uses. Especially when your running the same material. Spin, remove THCa, pour HTE out. Add more sauce, balance all the weight of your tubes, spin and repeat.

9 Likes

Exactly. I ran the tubes 3x with no issue

8 Likes

I have the ebay fuge and its awesome. For anybody wanting to know.

6 Likes