YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

Hanging mat column?

Shut up leech. I know how to read no oneā€™s wants to pay u for shit thatā€™s free knowledge

Time is money. He offered you his services which would save you time but cost some money. Not seeing that makes you the ignorant one here.

5 Likes

Yea Itā€™s so ignorant of me to learn everything on my own instead of paying a stranger on the internet who solicited me

Not what Iā€™m saying at all. To attack someone and call them a leech when they were offering you their services makes you ignorant. He wasnā€™t out of line, you are with how you responded.

Also makes you a major asshole

8 Likes

:joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

ā€œIf you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, youā€™re the asshole.ā€

This forum is full of assholes, but if everyone on here is an asshole to you, the common factor is you.

You must be a glutton for punishment. Or just love having daddy scold you.

4 Likes

This feels like child abuse.

As in we are all ganging up and abusing a poor, defenseless child. (youā€™re the child)

2 Likes

You would probably no alot about child abuse

You know you can hire a very attractive woman to step on your nuts, instead of having me do it for free online?

Sheā€™ll even come up with better insults than me.

On that note, youā€™re gonna have to stay in my ignore list for awhile, unless you pay my online ballstomping consultation fee. Cheers mate

1 Like

Lmao u would know alot about that to u beta hermit

2 Likes

I really just donā€™t understand peopleā€¦ You guys have fun though! Have a great night!

3 Likes

Iā€™m having tons of fun over here.

19 Likes

Fire!

2 Likes

Ok this tek changed my life I just had to ignore the last half hahaha :rofl:

Been over here the last month playing with fatty diamonds, honeycomb, sugars and badders - all the damn things - just throwing them in the merry go round and turning fire into icceee :gem:

Shout out to @YPSIOIL for sharing and all the other cool info everyone else contributed.

I went ahead and started with the 50ml version but am already itching for the larger swinging basket ones.

The best part is now I have a more efficient way to separate the terps for use in carts and pods.

I canā€™t believe this thread has been up since 2019 and I just saw it like a month ago!!

Now to play with some re-x just for fun

6 Likes

more hash faster, its easily doneā€¦
white and flashy, you know itā€™s been spun
enjoy yourself, crash; boom bang.
the final solution, you centrifuge them!

10 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, donā€™t have to share the diamonds then.

Not trying to feed the troll, I just liked that ā€œinsultā€ as I relate so much :rofl: :mage: :no_pedestrians:

1 Like

What me brain did ya use

I want to be able to use this tek as a way to separate the waxes from my pressed rosin without using any solvents.

my purpouse is to make thc carts using a has press. I want to remove the waxs and lipids without having to use a liquidizer.

any tips for that particular process ?