Yhchem wiped film molecular distillation for sale

Make me an offer. Everything works. Ran less than 35 hours

3 Likes

Location? Willing to ship? Original purchasing document (price details) would be nice to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moveweight Give me your contact information and I’ll get back to you quicker

1 Like

I was mainly asking to assist and bring it to light to potential buyers. I’m presently in a vCIO position for a few license holders in different states and was just trying to also offer advice to bring more to your inbox. I will inbox you, but also wanted to clear the air.

If you had a list price and more details I could repost and find leads just for the hell of it when I have a moment that’d be awesome.

Ya what’s your ballpark number you are hoping for @moveweight

$80,000 @chefrobert

2 Likes

How come its only run 35 hours ? Howany liters an hour of throughput ? Is this a 6 inch wiper

1 Like

Looks like a 10” wfe

Curious on output speeds you hit as well

@El_Z @chefrobert the way we run the machine we are getting 4L per hour

Greatly appreciated! Sorry for the late reply. Like I stated before, we are located in North Carolina. The wiped film is 7”. The machines comes with all chillers and heaters, rotary vacuum pump and turbo molecular pump. $80,000 or best offer guys. Thank you

Is this still available? Interested in purchasing.

Yes its still available

2 Likes

interested is any of this equipment UP certified ?

Pending :smiley:

Appreciate working with you guys. Very professional and straight to the point. Great to hear we have some common connections as well. Can’t wait to elevate the Indiana distillation game here in Indianapolis!

Best,
Indy Extractions.

Sorry error before is it UL certified

Still available?