YHCHEM will provide free masks for our clients

Lol wut

Probably true, but if a vendor on here is openly admitting to selling counterfeit products, much less, counterfeit versions of their own products, maybe management should get a look at it.

Now in fairness to @spdking, I donā€™t think his dumb ass realized I was talking about summit equipment purchased from him, but who knows? Maybe he is buying knock offs of his shit from China and passing it off as American made?

Yeah, but heā€™s calling Chinese masks fake.
Not his products. Thatā€™s where you lost everyone :mask:

Dude, we donā€™t sell anything knock offā€¦

I buy from the manufacturer or district sales for all name brand items from chemicals to pumps to chillers etcā€¦I have never and will never rebrand China glass or counterfeit products.

No, I said I have a lab full of his equipment. He said I got ā€œhoneydickedā€ on counterfeit equipment.

who dont love a good honeydicking??? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

He was talking about the masks forsure. We all probably need to take a second before getting argumentative and defensive itā€™s not productive

its too early for my scrambled egg.

I read everything. You both know what he was talking about but nice troll as a customer of both :yawning_face:

I am more about the honey pot myself

2 Likes

Seems pretty clear to me

We just got a YHCHEM chiller for our Buchi roto, takes a bit of getting used to. Changing temps isnā€™t very quick, but if we start it about 15 min before flipping anything else on, it gets down to temp relatively quickly. Certainly beefy, however. Weā€™d take some masks lol

I had a lab full of YHchem gear and the room in unbearably loud. The chiller for the 50L roto is louder than any other lab Iā€™ve worked in alone.

I have a polyscience and that thing is not quiet by any measure

I have both, Iā€™ll take a comparison video this weekend.

My polyscience ā€œbreathesā€ when itā€™s working. The YHChem ( which I could probably open up and step inside itā€™s so large) is a continuous loud buzzing and you can hear the pump pushing fluid.

1 Like

Mine is by far the loudest thing in my lab

I couldnā€™t upload a video from my phone because its too big, here is a video I took last weekend of a YHChem heater recirculator running. I believe you. The difference in the size between the YHchem lab and the polysci lab was large though, with the polysci lab being much larger. Iā€™ll get a chiller video this weekend and edit this post.

Hello, please send the videos by WhatsApp that is 0086-18049790091. We can fix it for free If the chiller is under warranty.

I appreciate that, I believe the warranty is expired and it works. It just likes to sing/scream while it works (I do too sometimes). The chiller came without a faceplate and sings a similar song. Again, iā€™ll post a video of that when Iā€™m with it later this week.

2 Likes