YHCHEM will provide free masks for our clients

At the hard time, YHCHEM will stand with all our clients to get through. In the coming weeks, we will send free masks to our clients in urgent need of masks for helping them and their families for protecting them from virus. YHCHEM has consolidated all resources and will arrange delivery shipment by shipment every week. We knew our strength is limitted but we will do as much as we can. We firmly believe Tough time never last, tough people do.

13 Likes

We are helping with what we can. We are all human. We need to work together.

5 Likes

How much are your centrifuges? I need some masks…

6 Likes

May I know the details of centrifuges? Please send them by email, jason.cao@yuanhuai.com.
I would like to send you some masks for free. Please give me your shipping address.

3 Likes

That’s a very kind offer @Yhchem-distillation, always awesome to see everyone helping people out, no matter where they are located.

Hopefully you’re all ok on that side of the globe and we all comeback stronger after this.

3 Likes

These are recycled water bottle masks that cost 2-16 cents each.

Better than nothing, thank you for the good vibes @Yhchem-distillation

2 Likes

Thank you. Hope we can get back to normal life soon.

2 Likes

Thank you for your supporting.

1 Like

Please give me your shipping address. We can send you some free masks without any shipping cost.
You will change your mind when you recieve them.

2 Likes

Hell no.

1 Like

Why do you confirm our masks bad quality if you don’t try to use it by yourself?

1 Like

I don’t need equipment right now, but my wife could use some masks. Her hospital supplied her with 1 surgical mask and can’t give more.
Either way thanks.

1 Like

This is an awesome gesture thanks Jason @JasonYhchem

2 Likes

@Yhchem-distillation sent me some free masks and I just wanted to hop on this thread to say thank you!

Out of all the companies on this forum he’s the only one I’ve seen do this for members here, regardless of if they were already his customers or not. Nice job brother! Your willingness to help others is duly noted!

1 Like

They are fake masks that are falsely labeled bro. U got honey dicked by a crook.

It’s not helping people when they give away shit they can’t sell.

Uh, I can’t speak to their “authenticity”, but these beat the shit out of a bandana tied around your face bro. Throw in the free part and it’s the deal of the day.

Tell ya what, here’s your opportunity to beat the quality and price. I got a lab full of your equipment. Have not bought a damn thing from @Yhchem-distillation. Put your masks where your mouth is big boy!

1 Like

Dude. Thinking fake masks will prevent the corona is like thinking your underwear will keep that fart in your pants. Just saying. I would rather buy a reputable brand anything from hardware to ppe. You got honey dicked with not only counterfeit hardware but masks. I appreciate your love for some free masks.

1 Like

Wait, are you saying all the summit shit you sold us is a knock off, or just a portion of it? Hey, @sidco, Elliot says he ripped me off and sold me counterfeit summit products. Can we do anything about the admitted fraud?

I can’t imagine what it’s like being tagged all day long in peoples online adult tattletales, but I’m sure they’re tired of seeing them notifications.

Also cool you got the free mask. Take photos

2 Likes