Yet another delta 8 raid

#4? At least that made the news

Kind of curious that they said the gummies were hot, I wonder if they don’t recognize d8 as being distinctly different. All the 3chi stuff is kind of interesting as well

1 Like

Can you post the article here? News sites are pretty much the worst.

2 Likes

i guess they didnt show the police their credit card sized farm bill at the time of arrest. Someone didnt get the memo that anything derived from hemp is legal.

5 Likes

I went to the sign up page and then went back in the article worked, it’s one of those cancer sites that won’t let you copy/paste

1 Like

They made 2 arrests this time

1 Like

Can I get a waybackmachine or archive? Fuck their advertising.

1 Like

4 Likes

Fakk

I am just opening up another Texas d8 shop / smokeshop / vape shop/ 18+ /21+ shop

2 Likes

Yeah news sites are perhaps the most desperate about gatekeeping content nowadays. Anything that disables basic browser functions is a no for me.

Print as PDF and upload here or something. Otherwise I’m just going to live without knowing what happened here lol

3 Likes

Archive.is any link and lmk if it doesn’t work.

Going forward. I’ll do this with my news shares.

I’m tired of clicking garbage too

1 Like

This is the labs on the flying monkey site. Do they look legit? I mean obviously they aren’t legit but I mean if they aren’t fake labs I don’t see how the shop can be liable . If I were the store I’d try to move up the chain of command by making their supplier liable. I hope they kept the receipts.

So you’re the kinda guy who flips on the plug? Bad look

2 Likes

They exceeded 0.3% D9 on a gummy?? In a 4g gummy, that’s over 120mg D9 per gummy :joy:
those gummies were hot as fuck lol

EDIT: math is hard. it’s 12mg per gummy :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

If the plug fucked me over by selling me one drug labeled as another one, yes I would. It’s the vendors telling the shops that they have legal product for resale, so the onus has gotta be on them.

1 Like

How much is your retainer? I know of a couple guys in Ga who need your legal expertise

2 Likes

ACS is what the department of ag in Florida encourages people to use.

3 Likes

You smart.

Newnan GA (Coweta County) is the reason why I left GA. They hate anything remotely related to weed . They’re the judge jury and executioner. Stay far away from that town lol.

3 Likes