Y’all want CBDa? We can supply it. Just didn’t know it was in demand

im leaving in the mornin. I come out here once a year or more though. I’ll def hit you up!

1 Like

lol is the offer of free samples open to anyone? if so, id love to try your stuff out ha

I sure have been enjoying dabbing some good BHO and PHO of heady hemp grown here in OR. Both having around 60%CBDA and 20%THCA (not legal to sell outa state I guess). CBDA crystals in a gelly terpy matrix.One tastes like durban/jack the other is a nice kushy taste. Perfect for daytime/work-dabs, also helps me deal with missing smoking cigs (quit a yr ago).
In order to get the mass market to appreciate/demand the wide variety of real cannabis flavors that honor the plant, we will need a cannabinoid “base” that is not THC/A dominant so folks who aint “stoners” can try multiple flavors without getting so blasted they cant even discuss the notes at the dab table. I see dabbing good extracts as the pinnacle of sensory experiences, way more so than fine wine, fine liquor/beer, fine fragrance etc…

2 Likes

Vouch- delicious and effective

1 Like

I just got two 1/2g samples from @AshevilleExtracts.

Trump1 and Cherry Mom. I have to say I don’t exactly love each flavor. But the concentrate looks fire. I dabbed a chunk of the Trump1 and instantly thought “cherry chloraseptic”. It even numbed my mouth and throat instantly, like the product. In fact, I still feel tingly in my mouth. Cherry Mom tastes like Christmas trees. Not sure if the labels were backwards or not because I feel like I got more of a “cherry” vibe from the Trump1.

As far as effects, I’m not too sure because I was already a bit hazy from thc distillate to begin with. But I feel like after two CBD dabs, my high as almost started to come back. Interesting.

1 Like

I need to give dabbing CBD in the morning a try. With all the crappy CBD products I was almost turned away. You need to look passed 50 CBD products just to find a decent one.

3 Likes

I tried using it throughout my day and so far it’s improved my high and makes a very relaxing body feeling. I’m gonna mix some into a cart and try it.

1 Like

I’ll send you some CBDa oil and cbd distillate wax to try!

hpw you get that? i needa try some out!

We have been moving quite a few of these, CBD flower sprayed with cbd distillate and then rolled in cbd kief!

4 Likes

I’d like to share that this morning I woke up with a pretty sore throat, and a hit of CBD instantly took it away. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

but how to spray? cryo butane and distillate?

Are you saying smoking with a soar throat and the smoke helped it? I am not skeptical just excited to hear this as I hit my CBD this morning.

Yeah it had an instant cool numbing effect in my throat.

1 Like

For those of you with medical/rec in your state, have you thought about infusing/coating hemp wraps with CBD? Seems like the best of both worlds for people looking for medicinal: Smoke your dank as always, but if you’re having a strong medicinal need just roll it in a 100mg CBD blunt wrap.

1 Like

Hemp wraps have all been really bad tasting from my experience.

1 Like

No chance this is what gave u the soar throat to begin with?

I want some cbda full spectrum or CBD disty to try and thin my high thc disty some. It’s so thick its having clogging issues

1 Like

If cbd adds to the high we all need to be adding CBD disty to thc carts

No, I got a nasty head cold that came up in the following days. Pretty cool

1 Like

I’ll get the brand name my wife buys, they’re really smooth and pleasant.