Y’all want CBDa? We can supply it. Just didn’t know it was in demand

As in cbd-a isollate ?
None really as far as i know most productions if indeed cbd-a have been fluke s

@RockSteady

Care to indulge us you dirty dog.

3 Likes

I will try this. Our last crude tested at 83% total post decarb. I will try letting it sit out next batch we make and see if it crystallizes.

You think 83% high enough or should I crc it first ?

Health department here in Colorado requires crude extracts to be “pasteurized”, Heated for 2 hours above 141F This obviously will Decarb material Atleast partly. This is why pure CBDA is needed in most cases

1 Like

Well it should be if it crystelizes readily
But i have a hunch it doesn t like to crystelize yust like cbn wich can crystelize but many have 99% oils but don t get it to crystelize yet
But he give it a shot
Some members don t believe it to crystelize at all

Cherry Wine CRC hemp bho…

16 Likes

:pray::pray: i guess you have yust made my day :grin::heart_eyes:

The crystals are deff not like thca diamonds, very fragile. Any I’ve grown jar tech were sandy at best. My theory, based on my limited understanding of how crystals form, is that CBDa has 2 points of growth and therefore doesnt form a large lattice rather small self terminating lattices. D9 doesn’t crystallize but Thca does, using the carboxyl group as the single growth point. CBD crystallizes because it has a single growth point that D9 does not, CBDa shares that growth point as well as the additional one on the carboxyl group giving it 2 which is too many for big crystal growth.

9 Likes

I posted here last week regarding potential CBDA crystals in our crude. Some others including @RockSteady and @AppalachianExtractor chimed in with their CBDA crystal experiences.

We’ve had a small jar of that same crude in a pressurized Mason jar for about a week now and it’s formed a similar chunky layer on the bottom. As soon as we release pressure the crystals dissolve back into crude in about an hour. Seems like pressure might be the key to getting crystals to form…

1 Like

@qga proof is in the slab :grin:

A co crystal maybe to enhance shelf life :smirk:

Same slab 12 hours prior about 1 hour post pour

8 Likes

Wow, great work.

So many say it won’t crystallize, they are obviously wrong.

1 Like

Stability is relative. Just like THCA I’m sure it’s stable enough as a crystalline solid.

Once in solution, THCA Decarbs much more readily as I’m sure cbda does as well.

That makes it much harder to formulate products but it’s not impossible. CrushEd THCA in a capsule works insanely well for inflammation , again I’m sure CBDa will do the same

1 Like

It does, i have some crude i forgot about and it is one solid ball of Crystals’s

1 Like

We could do 60%-65% CBDa with 2% THC For like 1250-1500. Depending on quantity and can work something out. Pricing will go down as our loads of biomass price per point drops

1 Like

Well if you are able to make a coa
And remember the amount of time
You have it shelved we have a n estimate of shelf life :grin:

Im waiting for the tests, its is very sedative helps great at night and no inflammation in my back in the a.m. Since it is bery sedative im curious as to the tests as well. And for time, get really really busy for a few months and its done in no time. It was about 3months before i looked at it so i really dont know how long

2 Likes

sure thing! with the techniques ive developed to isolate CBGA i can isolate CBDA, however CBDA is tricky, its hard to get good and clean, my first pass of crystallization comes out this awesome fire orange color, and sits around 80% CBDA, in a fine clumpy powder, after a bunch of post processing and recrystalizations i can get it to a off white/brownish color and its sitting at 93ish% CBDA as a fine clumpy powder. Ive yet to get it too 99% but i think im pretty close to figuring out the ideal solvnt system for ReX.
soon ill get it to 99+% range.

Its going to be a tricky one to scale up aswell, needs alot of post processing work to get it nice and clean.

pics on my insta

5 Likes

Dual solvent?