Y’all want CBDa? We can supply it. Just didn’t know it was in demand

This is just cbda crude and some thc HTE. I don’t dab much but now I do multiple time a day. I also mix it with thc in carts 50/50 for my family and I since we all are medicinal users.

I didn’t love how goopy this one was so I made another with

60% cbda crude as a base
15% CBD isolate to stiffen
10% decarbed purple somethin shatter for taste and a lil buzz
15% orange skunk HTE for flavor and a tiny bit mo buzz

I dab it, I dip toothpicks in it and chew/suck on em. I do em in the mornin, afternoon, and night.

I call it Dr.Suess due to its medical yet “colorful” qualities.

I would dab em in a box, I would dab em with a fox. I would dab em on a train, I would dab em in a plane. I would dab em on a bike, eventually I’d be high as a kite.

12 Likes

We’ve been working on it. Biggest hurdle is getting an even dose across the wrap

1 Like

We do that and love them! Glad I kept some of our Ls around lol

I wonder if the ticket would be to get your concentrate to a semi plastic state and basically laminate a large sheet of hemp wrap. If you worked at the right temps you should be able to do it without adulterating your mix. Hardest part would be spreading it thing enough but it should be achievable… maybe something like this: How To Set up the MY2700L Roll Laminator - YouTube

Put your concentrate in a thin layer on parchment paper, roll compress it onto a sheet of hemp wrap, freeze it to pop the paper off, then melt it to bind the two components together and thin off any excess concentrate.

It’s early and I didnt sleep well, so hopefully that all makes sense hah.

how are you distilling a compound thats boiling point is higher than the point the molecule fractures?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello, I have already done that – several months ago. My sister company, Arendis Labs was verified. I sent several messages requesting when we would also be verified, as I sent ours together, with an emphasis on our handle, Arendis Group. I am sure I followed closely all requirements. Can you assist? Check records?

Just made some fire cbda isolate with sauce. Definitely possible to crystallize. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Just doing a traditional BHO jar em up and let me sit with pressure and heat type thing? Thought CBDa didn’t like to crystallize like THC does and THCa crystallized fine.

1 Like

It wasn’t that simple. It only took me a couple tweaks to figure it out.

2 Likes

Took some playing around but not too difficult, will crash like thca

8 Likes

I’ve been getting to work as well, I’ve made some sugars but I haven’t gotten any big rocks yet.

That looks great!!

1 Like

Extract cold and fast then crystallize low and slow

2 Likes

I have a guy looking for 10-15 kg of cbda iso if you have it.

Whats current market price for hemp derived CBDa sauce?

Specifically, 57% CBDa, micro crystal structure, extremely good terp profile.

Any guidance here would be great.

Micro crystal structure ? Like slightly crystallizing ? That’s a fancy way to say that lol

Haha its like sand sized.

Didn’t know how else to say it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you considerate it isolate?

What’s the THC level?

I found this also. 6/6 people given cbda took a nap. Everyone wanted more

1 Like