XTRAX Dry Ice Cold Trap *IN STOCK*

Save time and money with an XTRAX Dry Ice Cold Trap. A cold trap will condense and collect material that otherwise is ingested into the vacuum pump resulting in contaminated oil and decreased vacuum performance.

The XTRAX Cold Trap will prolong the life of the vacuum pump and insure proper vacuum levels. Simply create a cold slurry mix of ice, alcohol and dry ice in the inner stainless container and connect the trap with large KF-25 fittings between the pump and oven.

• 3 Quart Capacity
  • Installs between oven and vacuum pump
  • KF-25 connections for inlet and outlet
  • 304 Stainless Steel
  • Viton Seal
  • Acrylic Lid and stainless handle
  • Leak and vacuum tested

$695 New
FREE SHIPPING
Ships Same Day
Sales Tax ONLY Collected in Utah

1 Like

Is the 3 quart capacity regarding how much solvent it can hold before needing to be emptied? Thanks!

1 Like

The 3 quart capacity is for a dry ice slurry to create super cold walls that attracts and condenses material that would otherwise pass through to the rotary vane vacuum pump. It helps prolong the life of your vacuum pump and assures proper atmosphere levels.

For the price your offering, I can pick up a Stainless cold trap from a certain member’s website for around half of what you are asking. And it even has a place to put a collection ball on the bottom of the cold trap (like they all should have).

Thanks for checking our our dry ice trap. If you found a solution for a couple of hundred bucks congrats. Not sure we are even talking about the same equipment. Most traps are twice our asking price. All the best.

I like that style a lot but I think that it’s never worth that much. I think at most that should be 250$ .

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to be a dick at all, and that was mainly my point. That I can pick up, what I think is a better quality SS cold trap for cheaper. (And the only reason I really think it’s better is because I can put a collection ball on it.)