Xtractor Depot Extractor/Vendor Showcase May 20th 2022

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I as well as others on this forum will be a part of this event coming up at Xtractor Depot. We are going to be showcasing the products and equipment used in our industry to make concentrates as well as the concentrates made from these products and equipment. We will have live music, BBQ food, live glassblowing, product demos (example: Bring your diamond sauce or sugar badders to be spun and separated in a centrifuge by Chemtek) as well as tech talk portions from Xtractor Pros and vendors through out the event allowing our vendors and extractors talk more in depth about their products and processes. (example: improving your crystallization or understanding your filtration medias more) This will be the unofficial after party for the Cannabis Science Conference that is being held the week of.

This will be a free event, all we ask is you RSVP here: XTRACTOR DEPOT SHOWCASE RSVP

There are also a few product and equipment vendor booth spots available if you would like to showcase products you have made or equipment or products you use to make concentrates. Please dm me or email ernie@xtractordepot.com

All Knowledge Is Welcome.

6 Likes

See you there!

5 Likes

Same date as the Cannabis Science Conference in LBC. Would come if it wasn’t!

It is right after the last day of that show!

4 Likes