WTS Waters SFE Bio Botanical Extraction System x2

Item Model/Manufacturer: Waters SFE Bio Botanical Extraction System
Description: 6 year old Waters CO2 machines
Price/MSRP: $75,000
Reduced: $15,000
Current location of item: Denver, CO

Hey everyone,

I have two Waters machines that we purchased when we started our operation 6 years ago. They are in decent shape and are fully optioned out. They each have the automation module so you can run 24/7, sightglass, co solvent pump, as well as 1 extra pump (needs to be rebuilt).

The reason for selling these units is due to us just getting to large and them not being able to keep up with our brands demand. They will both come with our files to run whichever material you want so there is no R&D necessary. These units are perfect for a group wanting to get into CO2 extraction or someone who wants these units for parts. Regular maintenance is required on these machines but people that know them should have no problems keeping them running.

Below is a link to the units:
https://www.waters.com/webassets/cms/library/docs/720005302en.pdf

How much does that rig cost a month to run not very green friendly but what is everything is in good working order I’m interested for sure I need to make sure all the stuff is there to get up and going

What is the daily production out

You can run about 18lbs through each machine a day. Let me get you a full parts list/monthly costs.

Let me know

Full Parts list is:

System Components:

• (2) Equipment Carts
    • (4) 5L Extraction Vessels
    • (2) P200 CO2 Pumps
    • (2) P50 Co-Solvent Pumps
    • (2) Automatic Back Pressure Regulators
    • (2) CO2 Recyclers with Condensers
    • (2) CO2 Condition Sensors (density, flow, etc.)
    • (2) Automated Directional Flow Controllers
    • (2) Lenovo Thinkstation Computers Loaded with Waters Software
    • (2) CO2 Filter Housings
    • (2) Julabo FL601 Chillers
    • (2) Polyscience 6160T21A130D Chillers
    • (1) CO2 Manifold
    • (1) CO2 Cylinder Mount
  • Spare Parts
    • (1) P200 CO2 Pump
  • Misc. Parts
    • (20) 100 Micron Material Socks
    • CO2 Pump Parts
    • Spare Stainless Tubing
    • Grease, Krytox
    • P200 Lubricant Pads
    • (7) BP-66 6KSI Seal Kits

Looking at about $1500 a month to run the equipment between seals and CO2

Ignore my post.

1 Like

Pistons were changed on one pump while @Open_mind_extracts was still with us. That’s essentially the rebuild that waters does. Like the post says, one pump is in complete need of a rebuild. The other two are in working order and run just fine. The cost of seals in noted for running of the machines.

Price change: Now 25k

Would u part of if the poly science chillers if so message me plz

Sorry, no thank you. Trying to sell it all together.

Why not just rebuild the pump? it only takes like 30 mins, I am fairly certain waters has a tutorial video for the pump rebuild as well. Might make this piece of equipment more enticing for a potential buyer knowing the machine is in full working order.

Its an extra pump besides the two that are in working order on both machines. I originally bought an extra pump in case one went down the entire machine wouldn’t be on hold. From my understanding a full rebuild has to be sent to Waters. Wasn’t worth getting it rebuilt by waters as we were making our switch to hydrocarbons. I hope that paints a better picture for you and any prospective buyers.

1 Like

Are these still for sale?

Yes they are still for sale. Anyone is welcome to come and take a look at them at our Denver based facility.

Bump Bump Bump it up.

Bump…

Still for sale?