WTS | Live Resin Hemp | Best Prices

Hello all,

As many of you know, Eskerium is one of the largest producers of Live Resin Hemp Oil in the U.S – For the last few years, we have sold our oils for $3500-$4000/kilo. Due to our recent economies of scale, we have made the decision to offer our A-Grade Live Resin Hemp Oil at prices we are confident cannot be beaten.

1 | $2750
2-5 | $2500
6-15 | $2000
16+ | Inquire

Email devin@eskerium.com or call 949.445.9810

Perfect for D8/D9 Blends, Pet & Human Tinctures, Topicals

8 Likes

I was lucky enough to get to sample each of these extracts, and I can say that they were all delicious (as well as perfect for human consumption, as long as one’s market legally permits one to do so!).

These were even better than last year’s product, @Eskerium_Devin. They are some of the best hemp dabbables I’ve managed to get my hands on over the years. Everyone who I’ve shared my samples with shared my enthusiasm, as well. It is well made and phenomenal representation of the flower (with the classic CBD cherry flavor coming out once vaporized).

Clean, smooth product. Friendly people who have been great communicating with me (even when I’ve not been the best at reciprocating in a timely manner). Good pricing. What more could one ask for?!

Highly recommend!

11 Likes

Don’t suppose you’ve got a CBG cultivar in there anywhere?

Asking for @Sean.R

2 Likes

Thank you Akoyeh, we genuinely appreciate your feedback!

3 Likes

We do not currently have any CBG Live Resin, but we will have some this upcoming harvest – will be ready around January 2023

3 Likes

How about CBGa?

Cbg live resin infers that it’s actually cbga, so it’s gonna take awhile until they are ready to bring to market

1 Like

Thanks for the samples! Would definitely recommend trying them out.
If I wanted to put this oil in carts should I centrifuge the terps and mix with distillate? Would the remaining crystals be just CBD isolate ? I’ve only done this with thc sauce before. Also one of the strains is more of a wet badder consistency, so that one probably can’t go into carts right ?

4 Likes

does the oils very thick not able to go through into cartridges?