WTS: FFE AV15, reactors, spd, some others

@Alwaysworking is the one you guys have the same as this configuration?

If so, you CAN run the 2nd stage separately. Pretty sure I’ve witnessed it before.

Eg, you cab run both stages with the turbo’s on, doing two 1st passes on stripped material. Doubling output, if you have a faster way to prestrip material.

1 Like

You can but the first stage doesn’t have a turbo. You can easily throw one on though. And yes, absolutely they can be run independent of eachother.

Ahh, no turbo on your 1st stage?

Each Chemtech skid comes custom built per order.

Eg, you can choose different chillers/heaters, feed/vessel configurations, cold trap, and vacuum configurations…

Yes, sadly a tech fried it for me.

It has the toggle switches for it so it would literally be plug and play. Idk if CTS will honor the first time buy for frying a turbo for a used purchase but it’s usually 3k for the first and 5k thereafter.

Lmfaooo turned it on/off too quickly?

“idk man I did everything right it just stopped working”

You know how it goes

If that’s the case then I believe it is what you were looking for

Monday funday bump.

Going fishing this afternoon, wish me luck!

Bump, not sure if it was mentioned but the hot oil recirculation baths are using marlotherm from CTS currently.

kD10 has been moved out of storage and into a processing facility in Long Beach, I can set up tours if necessary now. All other items still for sale.

Free Homie Bump! :fist_right:

1 Like

KD10 Two Stage wiped film pending sale.

Remaining equipment (most UL listed):
Trusteel av 15 with 440v water boiler and chiller still available
2 100L AI reactors
handful of ELCOLD -40 deg C freezers
Masterflex I/P series peristaltic pump
Sambocreek 800mm Trolly filter
20L AI roto kit with polysci 1.5hp chiller
12L lab society wide bore kit with dual condenser and dual polysci probe inserts
5 lb hydrocarbon cls with two cmep ols
Various vac and convection ovens
2 x 6ic Edwards scroll pump explosion proof
1 cold trap -40 AI with kf25 flange inlent/outlet

Everything is sold “as is” Send all offers to Csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com

KD-10 is sold

Still available:
AV15
800mm Sambo creek
-40 ELCOLD chest freezers
Labsociety 12L short path with 2x cold traps and polysci probe style chillers, comes with crv8 pro
Heater and chiller for av15 (MTA and hubbel)

Update - price reduction, sold as is

AV15 with heater, chiller and c1c2 pump - 60k
Previously 60k for steel only.

ELCOLD -40°C freezers - 2.3k each

Sambo 800mm trolley- 5k

100L reactor x 2, UL listed, across intl - 7K each

20L roto with chiller, uL listed, no vac pump, across intl and polyscience whisper chill 1.5hp turbine pump - 10k

12L lab society dual cold trap, wide bore, dual immersion probe kit with crv8 pump, ul listed - 15k

Masterflex i/p peristaltic pump and drive - 2k

Having owners audit storage, will update list later this week. Owners are interested in moving this stuff out of storage and will entertain price reductions for taking large items and multiple items. Majority of equipment is in good to great condition. One of the reactor lids is chipped. Please reach our with any questions at csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com or 5625214057 any time during normal hours eastern US time.

1 Like

Weekly bump

Can you shoot me some pics of the reactor and -40 freezer

1 Like

Still have the short path?

Yes they do

Give me a call 5625214057