WTS: Falling Film Evaporator

@rocksteady @Thetetraguy You’re just being prideful and stubborn now! :joy: That picture is the rack only… if you would read the post it says

“Larger sizes are being tested currently and will be available for sale immediately…(Pricing for larger FFE units will be available once our larger pilot unit is fully manufactured and tested! We will be uploading videos periodically on how to operate the machine.”

Any and all keyboard attacks have literally been answered within the original post as stated by me initially or by others :joy:… I really don’t think I could be more transparent. I love engaging the discussion, truly. Every comment on this thread has only brought positive light on the services we are offering. Once again, thanks for the bumps.

@rocksteady @Thetetraguy We did not claim to revolutionize the FFE :joy:, only to make some improvements and offer our product AND services for sale. You are making the false assumption that our FFE does not employ the use of a preheating heat exchanger and heat scavenging technologies to improve Gallons Per Hour recovery rate. It is you who is acting pompous as if such simple adjustments are somehow groundbreaking. If you have an IOT incorporated FFE, more power to you, but I would certainly charge more than we are charging for our FFE. By attacking first and asking questions later you expose your malice. But once again, I love the forum and I am here to get out adequate information in a positive manner to engage good business.

#BumpinItUp :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

Something about emojis and sales people doesn’t mix. I picture children or middle aged men trying to be hip typing when I see :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::dizzy_face::clown_face::clown_face::grin::grin::clown_face::clown_face::tired_face::weary::tired_face::cucumber::cucumber::cucumber::cucumber::cucumber:

1 Like

That’s all you have to say? Trying to lighten the tone, life’s too short. Especially when the previous responses were similar to yours. All negative with little to no attentiveness to the offering, just waiting to scavenge criticism. The forum is a positive place for people to engage discussion, services, products, etc… idk when the tone shifted to such negativity but it is what it is. I liked your use of emojis, honestly :slight_smile:

Seems interesting you are still testing the larger units but they are available for sale immediately. That is just simply bad business and it not fair to your customers.

We would NEVER sell something we haven’t run through extensively. Not bad business AT ALL? But a way more clarifying approach than most. Honestly, most FFE companies let YOU test their larger units with NO recourse. lol

Edit: The larger one’s would be a lead time (but available to order immediately) thank you for making me clarify, the post was simply for the unit we have available, on-hand, right at this moment.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Dude are you guys serious? You’re all just coming up with frivolous reasons to gang up on this guy. Even if we assume he’s late to the game and his offering is weak. Why attack him? And do you not know how margins work? People who make equipment have to do (varying levels of) R&D up-front, pay overhead, gobs of insurance, payroll, themselves, and TAXES. For those of you who actually produce, getting mad at equipment markup is like your customers being mad you’re charging for weed… “I mean like… it comes like… out of the EARTH, MAN, how can you charge us for stuff that just like… sprang up out of the GROUND? How can you charge us for what mother nature GAVE us?” BECAUSE THERE ARE COSTS. People can plant their own weed and get their own extract, and people can build their own equipment. Do what’s worth it to you don’t use every opportunity you can to come down on someone because it helps you feel better about yourself.

1 Like

In an attempt to handle things… with a little banter… as an adult… to keep the forum thread clean. sigh

Idk if you wanna flex, flex bruh

Thank you, but World of Warcraft’s trade chat is more cutthroat than all their commentary :joy: honestly

1 Like

i stick to barrens chat myself.

2 Likes