WTS - D8 Disposable Vape Pens with Packaging - Flash Sale!

Happy Tuesday Future4200 Fam! Flash Sale this week $7 per unit - price breaks at scale! 10,000 units of each flavor boxed up and ready to ship today!

Offering cart, vape filling and formulation services, capacity 70,000 units monthly! inquire here DJK@TNCompounds.com

BlueDreamCOA.pdf (670.6 KB)

GreenDreamCOA.pdf (670.1 KB)

LemonRuntzCOA.pdf (960.6 KB)

SummerWatermelonCOA.pdf (1.4 MB)

Please try and keep all of your sales posts of the same items under the same original posting too reduce spam.

You don’t need to create new topics, just bump your old post, like you did 30 days ago on the original post stating this same “fire sale” price of the “week”

3 Likes

My issue was I couldn’t edit the title and I intend to use this post going forward as it advertises our vape/cart filling services.

Not sure if it’s a trust level related, but your old post title can be changed by clicking the pencil icon.

I am aware and I have that option on this post, however I believe when I made the other one my account trust level was not yet to a point where I had that capability. I am aware everyone and will be bumping this topic from now on as it is editable and offers our cart/vape filling services.

1 Like

Price drop alert! $5.50 per Unit!

2 Likes

Coas?

The link to the COA’s are directly under each picture.

Yes but those coas are for the original d8 u used to formulate, i really doubt u added less than 1% terps and had 99.9% d8 distillate to start. Nvm the watermelon has an appropriate coas attached

1 Like

What’s your moq? My gf and her brother like d8.