WTS - D8 Disposable Vape Pens - $10 per unit - Ready to Ship! - 4 Flavors Available

Good Afternoon Future4200,

MOQ 500 - We have 10,000 units of each flavor packed and ready to ship - Price breaks at scale and capable of producing 60,000 monthly. Product comes individually packaged inside of display box.

Email: DJK@QualisStandard.com

BlueDreamCOA.pdf (670.6 KB)

GreenDreamCOA.pdf (670.1 KB)

LemonRuntzCOA.pdf (960.6 KB)

SummerWatermelonCOA.pdf (1.4 MB)

2 Likes

The packaging slaps

7 Likes

Wow great looking products! :ok_hand:

How are people handling the USPS vape shipping ban? Just ignoring it?

1 Like

I believe you need to be verified to sell your goods on future4200, also its bad practice to advertise on another accounts advertisement.

3 Likes

So the fact you have Delta 8 marketed as indica and sativa is a red fucking flag. But I guess in the Delta 8 game dishonestly is common.

6 Likes

This refers to the comparable terpene profile.

Delta 9 carts are marketed the same way. They wouldn’t be marketed that way if it wasn’t what consumers wanted. I never understood it.

2 Likes

How are you shipping these?

Also, the pact act affects shipping internationally, or no?

Thanks!

We can do international shipping on this as long as it is legal in the destination country. We have a freight company that is willing to take the pens still, just not parcel so freight may be a bit higher. Hope this helps.

Bump! Have a great weekend!

Have you tested your product through KCA labs?

We utilized ACS Laboratory for these products. This is shown in the COA’s that are posted under the pictures.

Clearing out stock this weekend, Bulk orders get $7 per unit! Shipping not included

A post was merged into an existing topic: Capitalismsucks420 Dump Site

Bump! Happy Hump Day!

Bump! Happy Thursday!

Bump, Happy Tuesday! $7 Per unit!

Bump! Happy Sunday! $7 per unit!

.3% Delta 9 thc 99% Delta 8 thc…this one always gets me.

I vaped a couple d8 products ,u have to keep hitting them but they definitely get u buy in pinch

2 Likes