WTS | 100% Live Resin High-Terpene-Extract | Sour Suver | Vape Enhancer

New Inventory in Stock.

Pure Live Resin | Sour Suver High-Terpene-Extract from Oregon Fresh-Frozen Hemp.

Most commonly used in Vapes at 6%-10% for Flavor & Euphoria Enhancement.

– Devin Christy | Co-Founder | Global Business Development | 949.445.9810

6 Likes

First impression is VERY good. I’ll be working with it tomorrow and testing, I’ll update for sure. Great guy to work with for sure.

This is the real deal, LIVE stuff. Smells like straight authenticity. Can’t wait

5 Likes

Update, been too busy to get some good feedback posted here but I just wanted to take a quick minute to say that it’s very good, and it’s what I’ve been looking for. The first one I opened two days ago is great, a bit greener but not like lawn or hay at all. The next one I opened smells like heaven and tastes like hash… so yeah, pretty happy with it.

Tried the hte @ 20% with some clean oil, best tasting carts I’ve made yet and easiest. I may try some at 10% and 30% but so far, damn good.

Thank you @Eskerium_Devin

5 Likes

HTE
These were all mixed at 10% HTE & consumed in a banger.

Sour Suver HTE – Hard to describe this taste but I’d say it was in the savory/meat category. Tasted like what you would expect from Suver or Special Sauce flowers. Slight irritation in the nose.

Hawaiian Haze HTE – Tastes sweet & light cannabinoid flavor coming through. Stays true to the various H.H. flowers I’ve tasted. Tasted clean and didn’t give me any irritation.

Special Sauce HTE – This one I tried my best over 2 days to narrow this down and wasn’t easy to put into words. It’s really only giving me a light cannabinoid taste and light perfume kind of taste and maybe a tad sweetness. It’s not meaty or savory like I would have thought. If you like terps that aren’t strong in taste but you are after a hemp/HDT terp, I would say give it a shot.

Hemp Extracts
Sour Suver – Gave me a slight sweet, slight fruit & cannabinoid flavors. Was a hard fruit flavor to pinpoint but I’d probably say it tasted like some variety of mango.

Sour Candy – Sweet and green jump out at me the most. It’s not grassy like steam distilled terpenes, but it does have a plant taste that comes off pleasantly.

Special Sauce – First this delicious sweet flavor came in strong and then immediately after cannabinoid flavor takes over before ending with a combination of the two tastes.

Sour Elektra – Also picked up on sweet and greens, but not the same taste as Sour Candy. This one came of as more pungent and having more depth to it’s flavor profile than the other 3.
Consumed in a banger.

The jar appeals were excellent on all 4. They all look like a perfect mix of ‘sugar’ with a puddle of terps that you can either mix yourself or scoup n dunk, both were pleasing to me as sugar and the terp puddle are not stuff I’m used to seeing in person. The jars were higher quality than usual. And the leak prevention was an added effort I don’t see a lot of things come with. The quality of extracts, product appeal, and level of care put into everything was top notch! I appreciate you big time for letting me sample these.

5 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe how far hemp breeding has come. I remember when hemp terps all tasted like pine and dirt. I would love to get my hands on some of this.

1 Like

Can this be shipped to CA?