WTF FTLD? What is really going on?

Sooo, as much as I hate to announce this, it seems like FTLD/Ascera is royally fucking up.

Nothing wrong with the product, at all, we love it. I have been ordered to find another vendor for carts because @FTLD-X can’t get their shit together re:banking. We can’t pay them. This is making our management very nervous that we’re not going to be able to get more carts.

Hate to put them on blast but this is super shitty. I don’t want to change carts, but it seems we will have to.

Hey, Glad to hear from you again, sorry for the unpleasant cooperation process you met. If you still need any alternative vendors of full ceramic vape cartridges. I am glad to share with you our full ceramic cartridge series:
V22 full ceramic cartridge: Pure Flavor Ceramic Cartridge Suppliers,Pure Flavor Ceramic Cartridge Solution,Pure Flavor Ceramic Cartridge Factory
CH4 full ceramic cartridge: https://www.budtanks.com/patented-easy-press-locking-structure-vape-cartridge_p6.html
CH6 full ceramic cartridge: Ceramic Easy-Press 510 Cartridge Suppliers,Ceramic Easy-Press 510 Cartridge Solution,Ceramic Easy-Press 510 Cartridge Factory

Samples are available for your testing.

Any questions, please just feel free to let me know. (Email:sales035@buddyvape.com/ Whatsapp: +86-180 2875 0531)

That sucks.
Do you only want full ceramic carts? If you want to try others, we can offer you our postless cart to test.

Logistics.farm

@qma