WTB White Label Gummies

Looking for a white label manufacturer for CBD and CBD/CBN gummies. Verified slangers feel free to reach out via dm with pricing and MOQs. Need them to be vegan, organic ingredients. Nice flavors.

Ideally in Southern California.

Thanks all

I formulate my gummies with pectin, cbn is pure as it can get it 99.7% .

Ill text you coa and my recipe ~ :3

3 Likes

Right on sounds good

Pectin, Agar, arrowroot are not bad either

Bump still looking for a white label gummy facility in Los Angeles area. CBD, CBG, CBN, D8, GMP ideally

1 Like

Your missing out on a self opportunity. I dont have a vegan recipe, but I could figure one out in a week or so.

2 Likes

I can have yours made by my partners who make coconuts, sherbinskies and 710 labs gummys.

They’re vegan, organic and have a 2 year shelf life

Dm me if you’d like to talk

5 Likes

Bump still need gummies white labeled. Can buy samples.

Isolate and full spectrum

1 Like

I can connect you with a GMP facility in SD that does extraction & gummies. Not my facility, but I trained their staff on gummy formulation.

1 Like

hello, we will be contacting you. -Kifcure

1 Like

We offer the best CBG Gummies, and CBN gummies for wholesale and private label with low minimums. Any GMP facility is going to require 1000+ units. We can do white label units for as little as $500 to get you started.

We can even do custom gummies in as little as 1250 pieces per flavor! WOW! Want a 10:1 CBD:CBN gummy, we can do it!

Our hemp wholesale department is perfect for small time producers that want to sell product but don’t want to fork over 10’s of thousands of dollars.

:woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No you couldn’t. Vegan recipes are hard and I bet it would take you months to make sure it doesn’t melt in the summer like our CBD edibles.

What a tool. Do your gummies have pesticides in them to…oh yeah…you cant test for that in finished products.
But your Raw materials do, I’m 100% sure of that.

PS it wasn’t that hard, and I’m not even a rocket scientist.

4 Likes