WTB Water Soluble d8

Looking for Water Soluble D8 got a sample from a company that is fire, but it’s .03 cents a mg. I need it to be less expensive. What you got Future4200?

1 Like

where did you get it for .03?

didnt buy any for that price. thats what they are trying to sell it for. im not a buyer at or near that price

You literally won’t find it cheaper then that my guy that basically breaks down to like 5-7 bucks per 100mg drink after costs and you’ll sell them for 10-20$ per you want rare products it’s gonna cost you :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iv yet to make this myself, but I’d imagine OP could easly do it for lessthan half what they are charging.

1 Like

Defiently I assume the people who are selling it at .03 cents a mg are probably makeing it for half of that cost, but if op could have made it he probably would, it’s not extremely hard to make but it does take some special knowledge and the right equipment to make it properly

3 Likes

He’s the type to diy if he doesn’t like the price.

1 Like

A couple of users on here are sending samples of stuff that is 1200-2000 per L of 25-30% depending on the vendor.

Been working on something in this space. Definitely less than $30k/kg. I’m anticipating our water soluble powder will be about $10k/kg to start.

I think I can be in it less than 0.006 per mg

that 20khz sonicator on ebay for 1400 looks good lol

1 Like

.03 is insane… ours starts at .01 and thats on singles

1 Like